Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 6:53:43 PM EDT
Anyone know of any dealers or vendors offering any discounts on Tactical Tailor gear?  I want to order about $250 worth of stuff -  2-piece MAV and some pouches - preferably all from one place.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Drop me a line.  I'm about to place an order through them and I'd be happy to provide you a quote.

giff
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:44:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Try calling or emailing them directly.  Couldn't hurt.  They do normally charge their full MSRP though so as to not undercut their dealers.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Try calling or emailing them directly.  Couldn't hurt.  They do normally charge their full MSRP though so as to not undercut their dealers.

At MSRP, they are already undercutting some of their dealers.  I was quite surprised by the number of dealers selling TT products at prices higher than MSRP?????
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:23:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Drop me a line.  I'm about to place an order through them and I'd be happy to provide you a quote.

giff

IM sent last night.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:29:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

At MSRP, they are already undercutting some of their dealers.  I was quite surprised by the number of dealers selling TT products at prices higher than MSRP?????

Well that's those jackasses trying to rip off their customers.  Screw them.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:22:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Most dealers I know with TT either maintain MSRP.  However, last month, TT did have a sale on some items and marked them down below dealer cost.  That sale is now over except for certain Woodland Camoflage items.

KG, IM returned today.

Giff
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Lightfighter.com had some TT stuff slightly discounted.  Might try Brad's web site and compare to the TT web site.  TT is clearing out a bunch of their Woodland, OD, and Desert stuff so a call direct to TT might be a good idea too.  Was there last week and they had some discontinued stuff priced about 70% off MSRP.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:47:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Most dealers I know with TT either maintain MSRP.  However, last month, TT did have a sale on some items and marked them down below dealer cost.  That sale is now over except for certain Woodland Camoflage items.

KG, IM returned today.

Giff

Oh, yeah, but that was just htem trying to get rid of all their woodland (and if you went to the store itself, OD, and tan I believe) stuff to make room for more ACU patterned gear.  They keep extending the date that they are going to end the sale on woodland stuff though.  Has it finally ended?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top