Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 12:41:08 PM EDT
I am in the market for a pack (larger than a 3 day assault pack) to store my gear and use in the event that I need to get out of dodge.

I like the look of the Blackhawk RAPTOR packes, but they are a bit expensive. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:45:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Surplus medium ruck?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:37:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am in the market for a pack (larger than a 3 day assault pack) to store my gear and use in the event that I need to get out of dodge.

I like the look of the Blackhawk RAPTOR packes, but they are a bit expensive. Any help is greatly appreciated.

i own both the blackhawk raptor x1 , and raptor x3, the x1 is a basic 3 day assualt pack size, ad a great pack . i wish there was molle attatchment points on the exterior,and the waist belt is not removable. but it's still a good pack.

the x3 is my BOB. its quite a bit larger than the x1, has all of the features of the x1 , but one of the pockets on the exterior goes the whole legnth of the pack.

the main reason i got these packs is because you can unzip them on both sides all of the way, for better access to your gear.

these packs arent cheap, i got a super deal on mine so thats what i have, but i have not experienced any problems with the quality , good stuff.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Eagle Large Airborne pack.

Mine is big enough for all of my shit, and built to last.

It is also cheaper than the Blackhawk pack, which is ironic since it is made in the USA out of real Cordura and is the design the Blackhawk ripped off for their Raptor packs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top