Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 5:51:03 PM EDT
I'm in the market for either an E2E or the E2 defender model. I'd like to hear you ropinions on which is best. I'm looking for a good all purpose flashlight that I can carry and use everywhere. I'm tired of the cheapies. Also, where do you guys get your surefires from? I've used Tadgear before and i like them. I also like Island Tactical. Whatcha think? Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:09:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't own either so I can't comment.

Email Calvin at [email protected]

He is a board member, a stand-up guy, and he has the best prices around.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#2]
EBAY

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#3]
www.gandrtactical.com/

I've been doing business with Grant & Roxanne for years now. Great people, great pricing, great shipping service, great supporters of this forum. What more do you want?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=25&t=206079
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 to gandr and brightflashlights.  Both give excellent service and greatprices.  You need to contact them to get price for a surefire light.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:25:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Have to agree with the Geardo, I have been patient and got some insane deals on ebay.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:58:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Ordered a E2D last night from gandrtactical.com last night. Same price as everyone else, but came with alot of free batteries and hey a free t-shirt too. Thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:05:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
www.gandrtactical.com/

Beat me to it.  I use Grant for Surefire stuff that I buy new.

I use our EE here, if I am looking for spares, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top