Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 3:05:52 PM EDT
I need a good arfcom approved BDU vendor.

Is "Propper" USGI?

edit to clarify, these will be "dress pants" for work.  I do alot of IT installs and setup.
Khaki's from walmart just don't last and I need more pockets than a pair of jeans.

Thanks

S-R
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#1]
BDU.com

Propper BDUs are acceptable. They work very well. Our Honor Guard detachment at my base uses them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:13:42 AM EDT
[#2]
TactGear.

Propper at good prices. I have ordered from them and give them a thumbs up.

Yes, Propper is a military supplier.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:20:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:45:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
BDU.com

Propper BDUs are acceptable. They work very well. Our Honor Guard detachment at my base uses them.

Propper is the only way to go

I made the lonk hot for you
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Sweet, thanks guys.

I'm placing the order at BDU.com now.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:39:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Propper is good, but I have found lately that I think I actually prefer Tru-Spec's. I know they arent the cheapest place in the world, but Brigade Quartermasters is where I get most of mine. I don tmind paying a little extra for them to have what I want in my size in stock, and for the great customer service I have always received from them. YMMV.

One prblem with Tru-Specs is they don't make them in Short sizes, so all us with stubby legs and arms are SOL.  But for $20 a blouse or trouser for Porppers at BDU.com it really isn't an issue...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top