Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 6:11:01 PM EDT
I know, I know. Blackhawk sux, yada yada yada.
100oz desert tempest. $30 + shipping. They also have others, just check out the Close Outs on their site.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:01:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Dupe
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#2]
their customer service sucks ass but their gear is pretty nice.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Not really.  I've had problems, and seen dozens of problems with their POS hydrations systems.  Maybe if the carrier is ok and not falling apart, the bladder could be replaced with one from CamelBak that doesnt leak from the vavle when in use, or closed for that matter.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got mine 4 dys after ordering. All looks to be in good shape. I'll see over the next week if it works.

Quoted:
Dupe

I guess trying to give some heads up on gear for sale is a dupe? If it isn't your cup o tea, drink somewhere else.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I guess trying to give some heads up on gear for sale is a dupe? If it isn't your cup o tea, drink somewhere else.

Don't get all pissy, it was a joke hence the: I was saying it was a dupe to the other thread you made saying the same thing in this same section which you now changed to "Delete" so calm down.  I didn't even give my oppinion on Blackhawk shit stuff I just left your thread alone

BTW I dont drink tea it is for me
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]

TP, I don't get emotional, its the net
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:40:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I've always thought they made good stuff.  Never used any hydro products though.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top