Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 7:18:46 AM EDT
I am looking at purchasing a few of the backordered Emdom general purpose pouches in their "coyetish" brown.  I am looking at the BOMB, 4x4 SUV and stackable utili-shingles.  Does anyone here have any input on their products and service?  Mark
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:33:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Emdom is very high quality gear. You will not be disappointed.

Ken can be reached via email, but it may take him a bit to reply. Send him a message if you have questions. He will get back to you. Very nice guy in my dealings with him.

If you are looking for Multicam, backorder is the only way you will see it, because when some does come in - the backorders have claimed it all.

Not sure about the Coyote, but I am sure you will have a several week wait on your hands, the way it is with all the good gear at this time of war.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:32:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Somebody here posted a pic with their WL pouch (3" deep) that fit perfectly on the back of an Eagle A-III MOLLE.  I ordered one and it's the best pouch I own.  Very good quality and a well though out design.  Good stuff, in my experience.

ETA:  I think the 3" deep version is very good (and perfect for my A-III), but some may want to consider the 6" "Fatty" version.  If you have a pack without an external compartment on the back, the thicker version probably won't stick out too much and will hold a ton of shit in a very useful manner.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:59:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got to agree with the above assessments of Emdom quality.

I've got a couple Large Utili-Shingles, a couple Strobe Pouches, and a SAF Admin Panel.  The shingles are some of the most useful pouches I have come across in a while.  The strobe pouches are the best design I have used.  The SAF Admin Panel is just sitting around waiting for me to buy another pack to put it on... but I like it much more than the larger BHI and TAG versions that I have had in the past.

You probably won't be disappointed with any Emdom products...

-Randy
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:26:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Emdom makes good gear.  

I have the standard wide load and a couple of the small utitlity shingles.  

Shipping was fast, and I've had no problems with any of the pouches.  

The only thing I don't like is that their gear isn't USA made.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The only thing I don't like is that their gear isn't USA made.  

I agree, and if Emdom gear were made in the USA, I would call it perfect for my needs.  Since it's made in Hong Kong, I'll just call it better than everything else at fitting my needs.  Made in the USA, Hong Kong, or the Moon... as long as it is high quality at a reasonable price I'll buy it.  

Wild Goose
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the input guys.  I suppose I need to put my order in and wait for the pouches...  just like I am for the packs.  Mark
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I have two AR mags pouches and two 9mm pouches. I like'em just fine.

I liked them because of the way I have them set-up... with the webbing on the M4 pouches I was able to attach the 9mm pouches ot the M4 pouches.

M4 Pouches

Good stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top