Link Posted: 9/25/2003 5:05:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 5:06:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 5:07:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I want to post a pic of my gear.  I have it on my pc but its not posted any place on the net.  How do I get it into this thread?

Thanks,
Kevin
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 11:19:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Brad

O'DubhGhaill asked you if you prefer the TT zip pouches on the sides over the SOE 500ml pouches.  I too am curious about that.  I already own a TT zip pouch that I purchased from you.  But always wondered about the SOE pouches.  I might just have to order those also.  But I am still wondering why you chose the TT pouches over the SOE.  

Thanks for providing such great gear and service to all of us.

BP
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 3:55:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 4:29:45 AM EDT
[#7]
"Tactical" candy store!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Brad,

Thanks for the answer.  Maybe I'll have to order one of those SOE pouches to try them out.  

BP
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 8:02:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I just wanted to add that I have also ordered from Lightfighter and found them to be courteous, honest, and great folks to deal with. I have returned a few items (only because of my own mistake when placing original order), and Brad was super in expediting the exchanges. Every company has backorders, but for my money, you can't go wrong dealing with Lightfighter!
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I have to put in a plug here for the folks at Lightfighter.  I have placed a number of orders over the past 4 months or so, and have ALWAYS been treated with courtesy and respect.  I have a number of items on backorder and will continue to wait for them (impatiently, I might add) as I am fully aware that there are others (read "deployed soldiers/folks working on the two-way range") who are, and should be, higher on the food chain than me.

It has generally been my experience that those who get treated in what they might deem to be a less than satisfactory manner either: 1. try the patience of those providing a service beyond what any human can, or should be asked to bear; or 2. have an overblown opinion of either themselves as individuals, or their own position in the grand scheme of things!!  If you are not currently getting shot at or about to be - sit the f*** down, shut the f*** up and be patient...

I spend a lot of money on kit, and the majority of it will continue to go the the good folks at Lightfighter!

Blake
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 2:05:36 PM EDT
[#11]
WOW you have done a great job with your site. Easy to navigate, great big pictures, good descriptions and well organized. SWEET. Now if they God's will be more friendlier to you on the right stock. You are so SET. You might think about giving "Aries" a sacrifice or offering.:)
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 7:14:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Is everyone in law enforcement or on the SWAT team ? Those are some crazy gear. I wanted to get a leg rig but I feel like peoples will look at me like some kind of wanna be swat guy. By the way does anyone know of any good quality leg holster that fits all handguns? I've seen cheap ones on ebay but don't wanna get em. I have a glock 17 but gonna get a beretta and others. and so i don't want to get a leg holster for each one. thanks.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 8:26:29 PM EDT
[#13]
youngkid, Those were my thoughts!  I got to seriously looking over the vest offerings from Lightfighter (great website!) and then thinking about what I really needed.  For ME (and perhaps nobody else) I wanted a chest rig or vest for hunting applications.  I had been using a fanny pack, but what a mess!  To find anything I had to take it off and dig through the damned thing.  After a couple info requests here I found the Eagle Hunting Vest.  It has no specific magazine pouches, but rather generic pouches that should fit the junk a hunter should carry for a day long hunt.  It appears to be well built.  Another option was a modular vest or chest rig and then buy whatever pouches you need.  Very versatile, but much more $ in the end.  But if I get the modular rig I could use it for hunting and then reconfigure it for "SWAT Duty" at a later date.

At first I was confused over what all the different types of vests, packs, pouches, etc were for.  But between reading the information and asking some of the good vendors who hang out here at Arfcom, and the regular "gear queers' here, I feel like I have made an informed choice on a good piece of gear.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 5:28:49 PM EDT
[#14]
SHIT!!!

I just realized Lightfighter is damn near in my back yard. It is barely over an hour from my house.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
SHIT!!!

I just realized Lightfighter is damn near in my back yard. It is barely over an hour from my house.

Oh you bastard!
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 10:47:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Here is my wife's setup-

It's a Tactical Tailor OD MAV w/
3 Blackhawk RACK 2 Mag/2 Shotshell pouches
1 TT Large Utility pouch w/ USGI Poncho
1 SDS Canteen/utility pouch w/ USGI 1QT Canteen
1 TT Motorola Talkabout pouch w/ Cobra FRS/GMRS
1 TT X-Harness on the back

My setup-

It's a Specialty Defense System Camo Ranger Assault Carry Kit with a TT X-Harness on back w/
3 TT 3 Mag pouches
1 TT Smoke pouch w/ 6oz CS/OC Grenade
1 TT Large Utility pouch w/ USGI Poncho and Waterproof 3x5 notebook
1 SDS canteen/utility pouch w/ canteen cup and water filtration canteen w/ 18" bolt cutters strapped to the outside
1 Blackhawk Industries Admin/Compass pouch w/ Leatherman, Lensatic Compass, Binocs, and on the velcro a shotshell holder w/ Surefire CR123's in it, and an OD US Flag
1 TT Motorola Talkabout pouch w/ Cobra FRS/GMRS

Link Posted: 11/16/2003 5:09:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Using the KISS principle and combining the old with the new, here's my rig.  BTW, the Camelbak MULE is from Lightfighter.  He's always provided me excellent service.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Paraclete Commo RAV

Tim is nice enough to actually use these photos for his catalog.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top