[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not bad, what size shot?
View Quote

I believe it was 7-1/2’s…
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Since we are posting photos here are some targets shot with my Mossberg 500 with a 18.5" cylinder bore barrel. This is with 3" 5 pellet 000 buckshot loads.

1 shot at 5 yards

Attachment Attached File

1 shot at 15 yards and 5 shots at 15 yards.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

And 3 shots at 25 yards

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/10/2022 10:39:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:12:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not bad patterns!!
View Quote
Thanks,

I was happy with the performance since I loaded the buckshot shells myself. The target backer at 25 yards is an old heavy duty industrial conveyor belt and the pellets sailed right through it shooting at 25 yards.

What people don't realize is that 410 buckshot shells have the same velocity as some 12 gauge 2 3/4" buckshot shells, the only difference is 5 pellets versus 9 pellets.

I couldn't find good reloading data for 3" 000 buckshot loads so I consulted both Ballistic Products and Hodgdon for a proper load. Between the two companies and my Lyman shots hell reloading manual, we came up with a safe load for my combination of hulls, shot cups and powder. 5 pellets of 000 buckshot is 318 grains while 3/4 ounce of shot is 328 grains.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:02:47 AM EDT
[#6]
This is the good stuff!
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#7]
First shotgun I ever used was a Winchester 42. Belonged to my great grandpa, now my dad. I used to set corn cobs on top of some fence posts near a creek bed and pop them off the top with that gun. Fond memories. There’s even a large chunk taken out of apiece of trim in the old farm house that I’m remodeling where that same shotgun was involved in an ND.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is the good stuff!
https://i.imgur.com/MHAyCnF.jpg?1
View Quote

Yes, yes it is.

THREE .32 caliber pellets 68gr. each @1300fps is not a joke. That’s 255 ft.lbs/PER PELLET. Just for comparison, the venerated FE13200 load offers 157 ft.lbs/PER PELLET.

Again, I am not recommending.410 for self-defense (because there are better options available for most people) but it is NOT a kid’s toy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I have an original Snake Charmer I got along with a couple other guns I bought in a group. Kinda neat but I haven’t found a use for it. I had a bolt action Mossberg store brand that I gave to my nephew. The internal magazine was a little awkward to load but seemed to function fine.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 4:14:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Picked up a brand new Rossi break open 410 w/22"barrel and adult LOP stock, a few years back from a pawn shop. Been a very fun little shooter. I put a slip on fiber optic front sight to better see, a 3 rail "clamp on" to the barrel and found a very small, railed 400 lumen light to install, when shooting in the dark at critters on the farm.

Before I even picked up the gun, which I knew I wanted a 410, but not knowing what brand, I loaded up on a decent supply of 410 shells in both 2-1/2 and 3" shot shells, when Walmart still got in a steady supply that wasn't just 12ga at the time. Still got my eye open for finding some slugs to try.

I did see that my Walmart has a 410 Hatfield in semiautomatic and also a pump, that I might look over to possibly choose one. They're cheap enough to get one and have some fun. The reviews on the Hatfield's look good.

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 6:53:37 AM EDT
[#11]
I hear the Tristar is also a good semi-auto 410.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Pedersoli HOWDAH!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 4:10:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Any sign of 410 shells out there?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#14]
I look whenever I go to the store. Nothing in nearly two years.

Haven’t taken the .410 out in a long time. Any more I just want dove loads even, just so the nephews can bust beer cans and old safety glasses. The kids love more reactive targets. Just out down a tarp and a sawhorse of scrap lumber. Let them shoot whatever trash and the cleanup is easy.

Digression occurring. I think the kids really appreciate shooting random stuff because it exemplifies the destructive nature of firearms and why safety is so important, but still in a fun way that will actually stand out in their mind forever.

I don’t bring a knife to carve watermelons on fourth of July
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 6:08:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I look whenever I go to the store. Nothing in nearly two years.

Haven’t taken the .410 out in a long time. Any more I just want dove loads even, just so the nephews can bust beer cans and old safety glasses. The kids love more reactive targets. Just out down a tarp and a sawhorse of scrap lumber. Let them shoot whatever trash and the cleanup is easy.

Digression occurring. I think the kids really appreciate shooting random stuff because it exemplifies the destructive nature of firearms and why safety is so important, but still in a fun way that will actually stand out in their mind forever.

I don’t bring a knife to carve watermelons on fourth of July
View Quote

I used to live close to a friend with a farm. Every 4th of July, he would throw a picnic for family, neighbors and friends. BBQ, watermelon, running around in sprinklers and fireworks, of course. I would help him set-up a shooting gallery for birdshot. With bales of straw and a dirt berm as a backstop, we would set-up reactive targets. tin cans, water bottles (filled with colored water) clay birds (static) balloons and stuff like that. We would run people through it one at a time, as a team. One acting as RSO and the other coaching the shooter. It was a hit with the kids, experienced shooters and non-shooting people alike.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Any sign of 410 shells out there?
View Quote

Global Ordinance has some in stock, with free shipping this weekend.
@ insider
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 1:08:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Why can't they sell bulk packs of .410 just like 12 gauge, is it just not popular enough? You'd think with the .410 revolvers and newer Rossi Judge carbines there'd be a bigger demand in shells.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why can't they sell bulk packs of .410 just like 12 gauge, is it just not popular enough? You'd think with the .410 revolvers and newer Rossi Judge carbines there'd be a bigger demand in shells.
View Quote

My guess is the serious lack of popularity due to the manufacturing capacity we’re used to.

Even before the last panic, 12 and 20 were at least half the price of 410. I’m sure they were much cheaper for a long time due to sales volume and production. It’s obviously half the cost of manufacture 410 as 12, but when you have to shut down the line and change tooling, for a product that will largely sit on the shelf, why bother? Make 12ga shells and you’ll have all your money back next Friday.

So everyone just used the bigger gauges in place of where elder generations used the 410. I’m sure greatgrandpa during the depression would’ve taken 12ga over 410 any day, if the shells cost the same. Obviously the killing power or hit probability of the 12 is much greater, thus more food on the table, but they got by with the cheaper ammo.

What is surprising though, is how few hunters have come to appreciate the size/weight of the 410. Or how quickly they forget. Probably also driven by the market. Why should you keep hunting with a 410 when you can double your chance to hit for the same or lesser price? When you’re poor or not really into guns, why bother having two guns, when you can just buy the 12 and hunt anything?

Since most grown men have no trouble with the heavier gun or the recoil? I don’t think 410 is appreciably quieter either (unlike choosing a 22mag over a 223).

In many ways, it just doesn’t make sense to use a 410 if you don’t have to.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:16:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Loading or reloading 410 is not as easy as larger shot shells. And yes that does factor in to things. Most that reload 410 will use a MEC reloader and any shot size bigger than #6 shot will bridge in the drop tube. I don't reload #4 shot much anymore for that reason. It always bridges in the drop tube on my MEC 600Jr
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Loading or reloading 410 is not as easy as larger shot shells. And yes that does factor in to things. Most that reload 410 will use a MEC reloader and any shot size bigger than #6 shot will bridge in the drop tube. I don't reload #4 shot much anymore for that reason. It always bridges in the drop tube on my MEC 600Jr
View Quote

Is the shot bridging really a big deal for how much 410 one is liable to shoot these days, particularly game loads of #6/5/4? 100 shells would last me two seasons at least, sport hunting. Probably go through them all subsistence hunting.

Surely you’d load 7.5 or smaller for clay games.

Do you just whack the thing with a wrench if the shot doesn’t drop?

I’m sure labor costs are the same (as any other gauge) for a manufacturer, but material cost have to be half, and packing maybe 2/3… so 410 shells “should” be much cheaper. I don’t see why a box of dove loads can’t be $4 in a world of $5.50 12ga. 12 and 20 are the same price, so obviously they just charge more for the 20ga shells, because they can.

Went to wallyworld today. They had winchester 12/20 dove loads for $8.98. Ridiculous.

Dunham’s had some 28 and 16ga for exorbitant prices. Their ammo is usually insane on a good day. Bunch of off brand 12ga buckshot for around $1.25/ea. Think I saw some 12ga Remington buck for like $1.50/ea.

Guy at rural king says he hasn’t seen a 410 shell in the store in over a year. They tend to have stock of Wolf slugs and buck though. Also had 308 fusions and 30-06 corelokt at reasonable prices for hunting ammo.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:20:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Is the shot bridging really a big deal for how much 410 one is liable to shoot these days, particularly game loads of #6/5/4? 100 shells would last me two seasons at least, sport hunting. Probably go through them all subsistence hunting. Yes it can be when it bridges on every hull yo try to load.

Surely you'd load 7.5 or smaller for clay games. I usually stick with 6 or 7 1/2 shot for hunting and clay games.

Do you just whack the thing with a wrench if the shot doesn't drop? Yes I keep a small wrench or screw driver handy to tap the drop tube when reloading 4 shot

I'm sure labor costs are the same (as any other gauge) for a manufacturer, but material cost have to be half, and packing maybe 2/3 so 410 shells "should" be much cheaper. I don't see why a box of dove loads can't be $4 in a world of $5.50 12ga. 12 and 20 are the same price, so obviously they just charge more for the 20ga shells, because they can. Even with current prices, it is still way cheaper to reload 410. I can reload about 460 shells with a pound of powder and about 580 shells loaded with 11/16 ounce shot from a 25 pound bag.

Went to wallyworld today. They had winchester 12/20 dove loads for $8.98. Ridiculous.

Dunham's had some 28 and 16ga for exorbitant prices. Their ammo is usually insane on a good day. Bunch of off brand 12ga buckshot for around $1.25/ea. Think I saw some 12ga Remington buck for like $1.50/ea.

Guy at rural king says he hasn't seen a 410 shell in the store in over a year. They tend to have stock of Wolf slugs and buck though. Also had 308 fusions and 30-06 corelokt at reasonable prices for hunting ammo.
View Quote

I answered a few questions for you. Yes it is still cheaper to reload 410 shells versus buying factory shells. The hardest part in the last couple of years has been getting primers.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I answered a few questions for you. Yes it is still cheaper to reload 410 shells versus buying factory shells. The hardest part in the last couple of years has been getting primers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the shot bridging really a big deal for how much 410 one is liable to shoot these days, particularly game loads of #6/5/4? 100 shells would last me two seasons at least, sport hunting. Probably go through them all subsistence hunting. Yes it can be when it bridges on every hull yo try to load.

Surely you'd load 7.5 or smaller for clay games. I usually stick with 6 or 7 1/2 shot for hunting and clay games.

Do you just whack the thing with a wrench if the shot doesn't drop? Yes I keep a small wrench or screw driver handy to tap the drop tube when reloading 4 shot

I'm sure labor costs are the same (as any other gauge) for a manufacturer, but material cost have to be half, and packing maybe 2/3 so 410 shells "should" be much cheaper. I don't see why a box of dove loads can't be $4 in a world of $5.50 12ga. 12 and 20 are the same price, so obviously they just charge more for the 20ga shells, because they can. Even with current prices, it is still way cheaper to reload 410. I can reload about 460 shells with a pound of powder and about 580 shells loaded with 11/16 ounce shot from a 25 pound bag.

Dunham's had some 28 and 16ga for exorbitant prices. Their ammo is usually insane on a good day. Bunch of off brand 12ga buckshot for around $1.25/ea. Think I saw some 12ga Remington buck for like $1.50/ea.

Guy at rural king says he hasn't seen a 410 shell in the store in over a year. They tend to have stock of Wolf slugs and buck though. Also had 308 fusions and 30-06 corelokt at reasonable prices for hunting ammo.

My point exactly. The actual material cost is much lower. The shells should be cheaper. I think they’re not because the lack of popularity drives low production which demands high price (smaller runs always cost more). High price drives low popularity. The big manufacturers probably make a year’s worth of 410 shells in a week or two, and run 12/20 the rest of the year. Maybe a week or two of 16/28 thrown in there.

Thanks for the insight with shot bridging. I think you may have told me about it before in the reloading section, but of course I can be forgetful of things I’m not involved in.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I have a Tri-Star .410 O/U that I shoot skeet and squirrels with. It's a fun gun that I can shoot all day.

I do reload for it so ammo cost is minimal, but primers are getting to be a source of agony.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:40:50 PM EDT
[#25]
any ar uppers that work??
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

My point exactly. The actual material cost is much lower. The shells should be cheaper. I think they're not because the lack of popularity drives low production which demands high price (smaller runs always cost more). High price drives low popularity. The big manufacturers probably make a year's worth of 410 shells in a week or two, and run 12/20 the rest of the year. Maybe a week or two of 16/28 thrown in there.

Thanks for the insight with shot bridging. I think you may have told me about it before in the reloading section, but of course I can be forgetful of things I'm not involved in.
View Quote

And yes the smaller production runs of 410 shells does increase the cost when compared to 12 or 20 gauge. 28 and 16 gauge are more expensive than 12 or 30 for the same reasons.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
any ar uppers that work??
View Quote
Centerfire Systems sells 410 AR uppers, though they are currently out of stock. I know that they can be finicky as far as brand of shells used. Not all shells are the same length when loaded. Remember that shot shells are measured before being loaded or after being fired.

The main reason I have held off from buying a 410 upper or a lever action 410 is that both are limited to 2 1/2" shells. I prefer 3" shells for hunting and for my SD buckshot loads. I only use 2 1/2" for skeet since that is regulated to 1/2 ounce loads anyway.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 8:46:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Son and I are looking for a .410 for my FIL. He mentioned wanting to get one. He said it wouldnt be a loud as his 12 shooting moles. We are in town but he just turned 80 and doesnt give a shit. He either kills the moles or gets carted away. He said either way he doesn't have moles.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Son and I are looking for a .410 for my FIL. He mentioned wanting to get one. He said it wouldnt be a loud as his 12 shooting moles. We are in town but he just turned 80 and doesnt give a shit. He either kills the moles or gets carted away. He said either way he doesn't have moles.
View Quote

I don’t really think a 410, 20 or 12 are really any quieter than the other using standard loads. Of course magnums will have some more bark.

Maybe he should just get a pellet gun?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Saw a few Henry lever actions at a gun show today. Probably have one before the year ends.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I don’t really think a 410, 20 or 12 are really any quieter than the other using standard loads. Of course magnums will have some more bark.

Maybe he should just get a pellet gun?
View Quote

+1

A .22 cal Pellet Rifle is the way to go in this scenario
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:56:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

+1

A .22 cal Pellet Rifle is the way to go in this scenario
View Quote

It wouldn’t surprise me if an airsoft gun turned up beyond competition legal wouldn’t kill them. Airsoft can get him full auto so he can spray them down. The moles we have are tiny little things and move pretty quick.

How do you even see the dang things? Usually my dogs chase them around. Sometimes i see them scurry off when within maybe 6’ of the riding mower and I’ll take pot shots at them with my Rough Rider. I told the wife if I actually shoot one I’m getting a big 12x18 or so picture holding it up like a trophy and getting it mounted.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It wouldn’t surprise me if an airsoft gun turned up beyond competition legal wouldn’t kill them. Airsoft can get him full auto so he can spray them down. The moles we have are tiny little things and move pretty quick.

How do you even see the dang things? Usually my dogs chase them around. Sometimes i see them scurry off when within maybe 6’ of the riding mower and I’ll take pot shots at them with my Rough Rider. I told the wife if I actually shoot one I’m getting a big 12x18 or so picture holding it up like a trophy and getting it mounted.
View Quote

They make mole traps that you place in the ground along their tunnel route, it catches them and you shoot it with your pellet gun..... or you can relocate it to your enemies lawn if your against killing them.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:56:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They make mole traps that you place in the ground along their tunnel route, it catches them and you shoot it with your pellet gun..... or you can relocate it to your enemies lawn if your against killing them.
View Quote

That would make a huge mess with anything more potent than a 22lr.

I enjoy just watching the dogs hunt them. In just this summer since we moved in the dogs about cleared our lawn of them. The neighbors still deal with moles

I drink beer and mow the lawn. They chase the moles around. Good time. Eventually I’ll get one with the 22, it will be a glorious day.
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
My Mossberg 500E .410 came with a 24" fixed modified choke barrel, I have been trying for over 2 years to get a 18.5" cylander bore barrel for it to no avail.
View Quote

I have a mosberg 500 that I sent to briley. Had the barrel cut to 20" and threaded for choke tubes. It is my wife's gun and currently has a cylinder choke in it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 5:36:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If not for some stupid gun laws, I would love a cut down 410 as a pistol. Not going through all the NFA stuff that costs more than the gun.
View Quote

Its a really dumb law considering you can get a Taurus Judge, or Mossberg Shockwave in 410.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 5:39:06 AM EDT
[#37]
So cute, just a lil guy
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 5:39:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
True but it isn't much difference and I doubt that small game will notice the difference. We can use Winchester Super X 410 shells for an example. The 2 1/2" 1/2 ounce  Super X shells are advertised at 1245 fps while the 3" 11/16 ounce load is advertised at 1135 fps and 3" 3/4 ounce load is advertised at 1100 fps.

When comparing the Winchester Super X 410 000 buckshot loads the 3" 5 pellet load is 1135 fps and the 2 1/2" 3 pellet load is at 1300 fps.

Other brands might be different. I used Winchester Super X since it is the most common.

All information was taken from the Winchester website.
View Quote

Why would the more powerful 3 inch load be slower than the 2 1/2 inch load?
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 5:59:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Why would the more powerful 3 inch load be slower than the 2 1/2 inch load?
View Quote

Pretty sure they load 410 to max pressure to help it out. So at max pressure, you can’t get quite the velocity.

A 1/2oz@1300 has slightly more energy than a 11/16oz@1100. Only about 15fpe, but remember energy favors velocity.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If not for some stupid gun laws, I would love a cut down 410 as a pistol. Not going through all the NFA stuff that costs more than the gun.
View Quote

I do agree. An 8” barreled 410 O/U is kind of a fantasy gun to me.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 12:18:38 PM EDT
[#41]
My Dad bought me a bolt action Mossberg 410 for my 13th birthday, paid $10 for it from my Uncle, even came with a handful of shells, I recently got back into the game when I bought a Henry single shot.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 10:20:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
My Dad bought me a bolt action Mossberg 410 for my 13th birthday, paid $10 for it from my Uncle, even came with a handful of shells, I recently got back into the game when I bought a Henry single shot.
View Quote

I have a Stevens tube fed bolt action 410, its in good shape for its age.
Because of the ammo situation, a lot of people are dumping their 410's, its a buyers market if you got shells.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 9:18:46 AM EDT
[#43]
410 is still short and expensive!
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:27:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Its a really dumb law considering you can get a Taurus Judge, or Mossberg Shockwave in 410.
View Quote
The reason that the Judge and similar are legal is for the simple reason that they are chambered for a pistol cartridge AND have a rifled barrel. The rifling makes them less accurate when shooting shot shells.

The reason that firearms like the Shockwave are legal is the fact that they are over 26" in overall length, designed to shoot with two hands, AND have never had a shoulder stock attached to them. These fall into the classification of "firearm" according to the ATF. Once you put a stock on it, then to becomes a SBS. As soon as you conceal one it instantly becomes an AOW. Also if you put an 18" barrel AND stock on them, then they must stay that way.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 5:55:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The reason that the Judge and similar are legal is for the simple reason that they are chambered for a pistol cartridge AND have a rifled barrel. The rifling makes them less accurate when shooting shot shells.

The reason that firearms like the Shockwave are legal is the fact that they are over 26" in overall length, designed to shoot with two hands, AND have never had a shoulder stock attached to them. These fall into the classification of "firearm" according to the ATF. Once you put a stock on it, then to becomes a SBS. As soon as you conceal one it instantly becomes an AOW. Also if you put an 18" barrel AND stock on them, then they must stay that way.
View Quote

Interesting !
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:10:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Love carrying mine when out trapping.  Lightweight and still gets the job done.  I am out of shells though and can't find a supply so it'll be sitting in the safe for a while unfortunately.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 12:42:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Is anyone making 410 shells bigger than 7 1/2?
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:40:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
#4 and #6 from all the major ammo makers.
View Quote

Usually we get #4 and 6 from Win, but Rem would actually get #5 to the shelves. At this point I don’t remember seeing any Fed shells besides buckshot marketed for the Judge clowns. Win and Rem are the only slugs I ever see.

The 5p 000 load prints ridiculously tiny groups from my 410, I keep a couple in my pocket when I take the 410 out to supplement my carry pistol (we have lots of meth heads and coyotes). No doubt it will absolutely wreck the chest cavity of any thin-skin mammal within 25yds. If it was legal, I would definitely be ok with using that load/gun to hunt deer.

I’m a #4 fan, but I should probably give 5 a try for pattern density with the 410. I’ve had a couple squirrels that got wounded enough to just hunker down on the first shot, but needed a second to drop them. Very high up or distant shots. The few I’ve gotten at rather close range, I would have had to pass on the shot with a 12, for fear of not having anything left to eat.

Link Posted: 6/12/2022 9:47:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Used to work for a guy who somewhere found a set of 1100's , one in .410 and one in 28ga. they were consecutive serials and they were better than base grade with great wood and some light engraving.

He got them for his stepkids who didn't give two shits for hunting.

At one point I considered buying them from him but they had youth stocks. Oh well
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top