Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 52
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheStampCollector:
I got an email DM on 4/20 that they reshipped it.   Saw it was picked up on 4/22, and is 'in transit with airline' as of 4/27.
View Quote

Ha.  Got email with tracking info 30 minutes after my post.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I put a Sulun field stock on mine that I got from Canada Ammo. I live where I can’t have a pistol grip stock so my FFL had to put it on. It was about 40-50 bucks shipped.

Link Posted: 4/27/2021 7:19:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Luckybastard77:
I put a Sulun field stock on mine that I got from Canada Ammo. I live where I can’t have a pistol grip stock so my FFL had to put it on. It was about 40-50 bucks shipped.

View Quote

Do please post a picture of the fit of the stock. Do you have a CD 601 or one of the other ones?
Does the stock have overhang on the sides etc?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 7:35:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: badcrc] [#4]
Originally Posted By ipsilateral_7:

Ha.  Got email with tracking info 30 minutes after my post.
View Quote

Mine now says international departure.  Here goes the rollercoaster ride again.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Here’s my field stock on a SAX2

https://i.imgur.com/qMJDL2r.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nG6m71b.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LekT7pJ.jpg
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 9:03:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By houlster:

What'd that run ya?  It appears they used to be around $150, and now 250 - 300 if you can find one.  The Sulun one doesn't appear much different and still in the $50 - $100 range.
View Quote

I was impatient and overpaid at $200 shipped. I’ve seen the field stocks go for $175 if I had waited.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ipsilateral_7:
Anyone heard from DeltaMike about the stocks being re-shipped?  Last I heard was the generic updated on 4/19 that we’d get new shipping info Jan few days.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Mine just made it stateside!
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 10:22:51 PM EDT
[#8]
They just emailed me a few hours ago saying they re-shipped my stock.  The tracking number they gave me doesn’t provide any info yet.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

My stock seems to be right behind yours.
April 27, 2021, 5:18 pm
Processed Through Facility
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) at 5:18 pm on April 27, 2021.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I've had my sulun stock for a while now, mine got delivered when most of them were being returned. Fitment was mostly great except for the trigger housing nub was too long for it to fit correctly. Thankfully with just a file I was able to grind the nub down and it fits perfectly. I'm not sure if every model will need that to be done or just the CD 601s. Shot 100 rounds through it with no jams or malfunctions using a mix of everything. Even light loads cycled perfectly. https://ibb.co/T4c9jPP
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:18:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: UIVandal] [#11]
Originally Posted By Heirthos:
I've had my sulun stock for a while now, mine got delivered when most of them were being returned. Fitment was mostly great except for the trigger housing nub was too long for it to fit correctly. Thankfully with just a file I was able to grind the nub down and it fits perfectly. I'm not sure if every model will need that to be done or just the CD 601s. Shot 100 rounds through it with no jams or malfunctions using a mix of everything. Even light loads cycled perfectly. https://ibb.co/T4c9jPPhttps://ibb.co/T4c9jPP
View Quote

For those that can’t see your pic.  ETA ... looks great!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:38:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: badcrc] [#12]
So I replaced the TTI hammer spring with the stock spring because I was having light strikes and it was indeed the hammer spring causing it.  Now it's back to not cycling 8 shot but everything else runs flawless still.  I guess the lighter TTI spring let the bolt reset the hammer a little easier so it cycled 8 shot with the TTI hammer spring.

I still have the TTI trigger spring installed but it doesn't lighten the trigger much compared to a lighter hammer spring.  Hopefully the lighter recoil spring can cycle everything but I'll have to test to see if it's too light for hot loads.

I'm never messing with trigger springs again.  Last problem I had was a TTI spring kit in a Glock 20 that caused nothing but problems.  From looking at the M4 trigger setup I thought I could get away with it but nope.  Trigger is a little better with just the trigger spring.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:27:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SeaDog951:

My stock seems to be right behind yours.
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) at 5:18 pm on April 27, 2021.
View Quote

Mine got farther this time than the last -

April 28, 2021, 5:55 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on April 28, 2021 at 5:55 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:44:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Will the Sulun stock go right onto a Benelli tube? Or do you have to swap everything?
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 12:27:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BIGHAMMER:
Will the Sulun stock go right onto a Benelli tube? Or do you have to swap everything?
View Quote

Swap everything.  It comes with the tube but there tube looks like a mini ar15 buffer tube.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 1:40:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By ws-6:

Swap everything.  It comes with the tube but there tube looks like a mini ar15 buffer tube.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ws-6:
Originally Posted By BIGHAMMER:

Thanks for the info. I am selling my Sulun stock to a friend who has a Benelli while I get my soft carrier issue sorted.

Just wanted to confirm its a direct bolt on.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:14:44 AM EDT
[#17]

So easy a caveman could do it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Phew. My stock now has an arrival date of 5/3. I hope it's true this time!!!

April 28, 2021, 9:48 pm
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) at 9:48 pm on April 28, 2021.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:10:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: boomeruni] [#19]
I won't believe it until it goes somewhere not LA on the US side.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:46:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By boomeruni:
View Quote

Me either.  I believe we're dealing with a bunch of anti-gunners which is why they lied and it got returned the first time.  Mine is in LA also as of today.  For those that aren't seeing tracking info I don't know if it's the same for all of us, but on Courierpost NZ web site and USPS if I put in the tracking number on the main tracking page it doesn't show anything.  On courierpost I have to click on "Tools" then a different tracking box shows up lower down on the page and that one works.  On USPS the main tracking box says invalid number, but if I go to Quick Tools->Track A Package it works.  I signed up for text alerts again and I'm actually getting updates this time.  My last one was "Arrived USPS Facility 04/29/2021 4:53pm LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER".  I don't see anything about customs this time.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:05:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By castroyy:
Phew. My stock now has an arrival date of 5/3. I hope it's true this time!!!

Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) at 9:48 pm on April 28, 2021.
View Quote

Mine says the same
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:04:20 AM EDT
[#22]
My tracking number now says this as of tonight.
Not holding my breath.

April 29, 2021
In Transit, Arriving On Time
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered by the expected delivery date. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

April 28, 2021, 5:56 pm

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:28:00 AM EDT
[#23]
According to the tracking mine has movement -

April 29, 2021, 6:50 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
Your item departed our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on April 29, 2021 at 6:50 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:19:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Mine is in the USPS system and shows an expected delivery date of Monday, 5/3.  We'll see...
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 9:23:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Nomarhits400] [#25]
Originally Posted By badcrc:

Me either.  I believe we're dealing with a bunch of anti-gunners which is why they lied and it got returned the first time.  Mine is in LA also as of today.  For those that aren't seeing tracking info I don't know if it's the same for all of us, but on Courierpost NZ web site and USPS if I put in the tracking number on the main tracking page it doesn't show anything.  On courierpost I have to click on "Tools" then a different tracking box shows up lower down on the page and that one works.  On USPS the main tracking box says invalid number, but if I go to Quick Tools->Track A Package it works.  I signed up for text alerts again and I'm actually getting updates this time.  My last one was "Arrived USPS Facility 04/29/2021 4:53pm LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER".  I don't see anything about customs this time.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By boomeruni:

Mine shipped last Thursday as well with a delivery date of 5/3 this time. Shows in the local USPS hub in LA- but I won’t feel good about it either until it leaves there. I’m hoping being in boxes this time they will be harder to single out. If only they’d work as hard to make sure packages arrive on time instead of pulling ones to return, the USPS wouldn’t lose billions each year:

April 29, 2021, 4:50 pm
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on April 29, 2021 at 4:50 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#26]
I've ordered a Radikal SAX2 from Atlantic, hopefully the soft bolt issue is resolved with newer guns.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Well my stock is at the local distribution center. So good chance it makes it lol
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Looks like they are finally going to make it this time:

May 1, 2021, 4:45 am
DAYTON OH DISTRIBUTION CENTER  
Your item departed our USPS facility in DAYTON OH DISTRIBUTION CENTER on May 1, 2021 at 4:45 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
May 1, 2021, 3:01 am
May 1, 2021, 2:04 am
CINCINNATI OH NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER  
May 1, 2021, 12:46 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
April 30, 2021
In Transit to Next Facility
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 9:37:31 AM EDT
[#29]
After following this thread to about page 14 I resolved that I needed one of these shotguns. I watch GB and saw the T4s selling for $895 so kind of dismissed it. Then yesterday at my LGS he has a T4 for $689. I snatched it up and bought some federal 4 buck to break it in. After 10 rounds my carrier locked up. I was able to thimb the charging handle forward and attributed it to needing break in so shot 5 more rounds kind of hand cycling it than after 15 rounds the bolt stuck back pretty hard. I field stripped it and found that the carrier is peening pretty badly. Now I wish I had kept reading the thread and saw that the soft carriers were an issue. I called 4 Peaks and got a "voicemail isn't set up" message. We'll see what unfolds.

My serial is in the 0690 range.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 10:17:42 AM EDT
[#30]
My stock made it to Las Vegas. Delivery date to Denver is May 3. We shall see.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 11:02:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Kletzenklueffer:
After following this thread to about page 14 I resolved that I needed one of these shotguns. I watch GB and saw the T4s selling for $895 so kind of dismissed it. Then yesterday at my LGS he has a T4 for $689. I snatched it up and bought some federal 4 buck to break it in. After 10 rounds my carrier locked up. I was able to thimb the charging handle forward and attributed it to needing break in so shot 5 more rounds kind of hand cycling it than after 15 rounds the bolt stuck back pretty hard. I field stripped it and found that the carrier is peening pretty badly. Now I wish I had kept reading the thread and saw that the soft carriers were an issue. I called 4 Peaks and got a "voicemail isn't set up" message. We'll see what unfolds.

View Quote

I’m almost afraid to shoot mine
I was hoping to go next week or so to test fire mine.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Oh man, sorry Brother. Hopefully, they get you fixed up right away.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Nomarhits400:
Looks like they are finally going to make it this time:

May 1, 2021, 4:45 am
Your item departed our USPS facility in DAYTON OH DISTRIBUTION CENTER on May 1, 2021 at 4:45 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
May 1, 2021, 3:01 am
May 1, 2021, 2:04 am
May 1, 2021, 12:46 am
April 30, 2021
In Transit to Next Facility
View Quote

Mine made it to Out for Delivery 2 days early!
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Is it possible to heat treat these bolt carriers ourselves to ensure they work properly? Just wondering out loud.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 11:42:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: badcrc] [#35]
A miracle has happened.  My stock made it out of LA and now says it's in Seattle.  Hopefully it doesn't get stuck in some summer of love festivities.  My original order was March 22.  If this stock is damaged I'm going to be furious.  I don't know if I can handle another go around getting a new one.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 12:40:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: onealphay2k] [#36]
Mine arrived.  Now I have to figure out how to install.  Original package repacked in box wrapped in black.  Shipping label on original label had my name and address blacked out and RTS written in sharpie.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 1:35:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By onealphay2k:
Mine arrived.  Now I have to figure out how to install.  Original package repacked in box wrapped in black.  Shipping label on original label had my name and address blacked out and RTS written in sharpie.
View Quote

Well I did a lot of reading on removing mag tubes and the buffer tubes on various guns.  The heat gun works if you have enough heat, the problem is you're heating up the receiver and everything around it because it takes longer.  Not as big of a deal with the buffer tube because it's at the rear, but on the mag tube side it's blowing hot air into the receiver also.  My heat gun is a Harbor Freight special and has adjustable temp all the way up to 800F I believe.  Red loctite loosens at 550F I believe it says on the spec sheet I read.  Mine looked like it had green thread locker of some sort, which should be around 500-550F to remove.  I was running it at 600F and even with the small tip I felt everything around the tube was getting too hot for my comfort, so I gave up after two attempts and opted to use a map torch.  The map torch is direct and fast.  I couldn't believe how quick it loosened up, took seconds.

I see on the Benelli there's a hole where you stick a punch through the tube to hold the spring so it doesn't shoot out the back when you remove the cap, but I don't see one on my DPS.  Check to see how far the buffer tube is threaded into the receiver before you remove it, and once you get the loctite loose the rest should be easy.  I removed the buffer tube and the mag tube before I had the parts just so I could have it ready.  I've done two shooting sessions with no loctite on either stock tube, and one session with the DMW mag tube with no loctite, but that buffer tube really needs loctite to hold the nut and tube tight.  I'll probably use blue on the Sulun tube, and purple on the mag tube next time I have it apart.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 2:32:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: onealphay2k] [#38]

Well I did a lot of reading on removing mag tubes and the buffer tubes on various guns.  The heat gun works if you have enough heat, the problem is you're heating up the receiver and everything around it because it takes longer.  Not as big of a deal with the buffer tube because it's at the rear, but on the mag tube side it's blowing hot air into the receiver also.  My heat gun is a Harbor Freight special and has adjustable temp all the way up to 800F I believe.  Red loctite loosens at 550F I believe it says on the spec sheet I read.  Mine looked like it had green thread locker of some sort, which should be around 500-550F to remove.  I was running it at 600F and even with the small tip I felt everything around the tube was getting too hot for my comfort, so I gave up after two attempts and opted to use a map torch.  The map torch is direct and fast.  I couldn't believe how quick it loosened up, took seconds.

I see on the Benelli there's a hole where you stick a punch through the tube to hold the spring so it doesn't shoot out the back when you remove the cap, but I don't see one on my DPS.  Check to see how far the buffer tube is threaded into the receiver before you remove it, and once you get the loctite loose the rest should be easy.  I removed the buffer tube and the mag tube before I had the parts just so I could have it ready.  I've done two shooting sessions with no loctite on either stock tube, and one session with the DMW mag tube with no loctite, but that buffer tube really needs loctite to hold the nut and tube tight.  I'll probably use blue on the Sulun tube, and purple on the mag tube next time I have it apart.
View All Quotes

I had already removed my tube using a B&D heat gun that shows 750-1000F.  Both my tube and ext tube came off after a few minutes of direct heat. I was expecting it to be much more difficult but it was easy.  Installing the new stock was more difficult.  Getting the notches lined up while tightening the bolt was annoying but not a big deal.  I do expect to have to redo with loctite once I confirm it’s working properly at the range.  Looks good and functions nice.  

This is the heat gun I used.
MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 5/1/2021 3:33:51 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Same here- arrived 2 days early.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 4:35:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Mine finally shows tracking outside CA -

May 2, 2021, 2:41 pm
BROCKTON MA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our BROCKTON MA DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on May 2, 2021 at 2:41 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

It should be here tomorrow like the tracking said. It looks like I will get it this time.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 7:23:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Kletzenklueffer:

View Quote

There is a post in this thread about a warranty replacement bolt peening in the same gun.  Many have run just fine out of the box. I and others have suspected something else at play like buffer spring too heavy, or over-gassed. You could also have one piston undergassed/blocked, causing the other side to take all the abuse.  I've seen failures where the piston rod itself peened as well as the bolt, so it's not just the bolt.  It's a fairly violent design where the pistons are free floating and slam into the bolt, and it's happened with real M4s not just clones.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Shot about 20 more rounds today through my DPS.  7.5 shot cheap stuff only.  Everything fine as usual with all my mods except the recoil spring.  Only thing I have a problem with now is the DMW 7 rd tube fits 7 of the 2.75" shells, but the last shell gets caught on the shell stop and won't release and I can't push it in any further.  I have to play around with the shell stop to release the shell.  Looks like I need to put the stock spring back in or chop some coils.

Looks like my Sulun stock is moving through the system and should be here tomorrow.  That will complete my mods.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 5:45:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Lembo:

There is a post in this thread about a warranty replacement bolt peening in the same gun.  Many have run just fine out of the box. I and others have suspected something else at play like buffer spring too heavy, or over-gassed. You could also have one piston undergassed/blocked, causing the other side to take all the abuse.  I've seen failures where the piston rod itself peened as well as the bolt, so it's not just the bolt.  It's a fairly violent design where the pistons are free floating and slam into the bolt, and it's happened with real M4s not just clones.
View Quote

I dodnt see any sign of the pistons opening and it's pretty even on each side of the carrier. I'll be contacting them today and see where it goes.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:47:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Report. Got to shoot my DP 601 over the weekend. 25 rounds of assorted buck shot fed and cycled every time. 7.5 shot Monarch 1350 fps dove loads failed to eject
23 out of 25 times. I will try Remington heavy dove loads next time.
Observations
There is zero peening of the piston rods or the bolt carrier. Both surfaces appear hard shiny, almost polished looking only in the area of direct contact.
Serial # is in the upper end of 600. I did libe everything up before firing, including the recoil spring in the stock. Lube was Hornady one shot.
Is there a lighter recoil spring? I do not believe that this gun is overgassed .
Thank you guys for all of your information that led me to buy this gun! Delta Mike stock is confirmed for backorder
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#45]
The pistons on my T4 only seem to open when using 3" shells,  I tested that early on.

TTI sells a reduced power spring, it works fine in my T4 ( it's about .004 thinner than my stock spring if I remember right ).

Also my  DM telescoping stock arrived today, after the USPS fiasco.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 3:36:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By porterb123:
Report. Got to shoot my DP 601 over the weekend. 25 rounds of assorted buck shot fed and cycled every time. 7.5 shot Monarch 1350 fps dove loads failed to eject
23 out of 25 times. I will try Remington heavy dove loads next time.
Observations
There is zero peening of the piston rods or the bolt carrier. Both surfaces appear hard shiny, almost polished looking only in the area of direct contact.
Serial # is in the upper end of 600. I did libe everything up before firing, including the recoil spring in the stock. Lube was Hornady one shot.
Is there a lighter recoil spring? I do not believe that this gun is overgassed .
Thank you guys for all of your information that led me to buy this gun! Delta Mike stock is confirmed for backorder
View Quote

Check out the earlier posts regarding extraction. There is a gif too showing the issue. I think many of the failures to eject with light loads are due to weak extraction and that heavier loads work ok with the weak extraction because there is enough recoil energy to push the spent shell backward. Long story short, I had problems with target and game loads until I swapped out my extractor and extractor spring. It completely cured the problem and I am now able to shoot 1145fps light loads, 1200fps target loads, and 1350fps game loads with zero issue. Its not until you get below 1145 fps that the ammo is too weak to actually cycle (Herters 1060fps low recoil loads short stroke in my gun).
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ninja99:

Check out the earlier posts regarding extraction. There is a gif too showing the issue. I think many of the failures to eject with light loads are due to weak extraction and that heavier loads work ok with the weak extraction because there is enough recoil energy to push the spent shell backward. Long story short, I had problems with target and game loads until I swapped out my extractor and extractor spring. It completely cured the problem and I am now able to shoot 1145fps light loads, 1200fps target loads, and 1350fps game loads with zero issue. Its not until you get below 1145 fps that the ammo is too weak to actually cycle (Herters 1060fps low recoil loads short stroke in my gun).
View Quote

I will give that a try first! Where did you get the extractor and spring?
When the stock comes in, I'll polish the tube and recoil spring along with the parts of the bolt carrier that make contact with the frame. I did notice the action seemed a little sluggish with the bird shot
Thank you
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 7:08:07 PM EDT
[#48]

When the stock comes in, I'll polish the tube and recoil spring along with the parts of the bolt carrier that make contact with the frame. I did notice the action seemed a little sluggish with the bird shot
Thank you
View Quote

Midwest Gun Works sells them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 7:10:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ninja99] [#49]

Thank you
View Quote

I got my spring from Midwest Gunworks. They carry Benelli OEM parts. They were out of extractors when I ordered my spring so I went onto eBay for that, but they're back in stock now. Let us know if it fixes your problem!

SPRING
EXTRACTOR
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 3:15:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Shot about 20 more rounds today through my DPS.  7.5 shot cheap stuff only.  Everything fine as usual with all my mods except the recoil spring.  Only thing I have a problem with now is the DMW 7 rd tube fits 7 of the 2.75" shells, but the last shell gets caught on the shell stop and won't release and I can't push it in any further.  I have to play around with the shell stop to release the shell.  Looks like I need to put the stock spring back in or chop some coils.

Looks like my Sulun stock is moving through the system and should be here tomorrow.  That will complete my mods.
View Quote

Are you using the stock follower?  Also roll crimped shells are longer.  If you are using star crimp shells that measure 2 1/4 inch actual length, DMW tube, spring and NDZ (or similar) follower will fit 7 shells with room to spare.
Page / 52
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top