Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 6:39:57 PM EDT
I want a autoloader shottie to SBS to 14" for HD and general purpose zombie defense.  I can't find the difference between the M1 and M2 anywhere.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:34:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Marketing bit fom Benelli's site:

Benelli engineers have also adapted the ComforTech™ recoil system for the M2. This revolutionary system reduces felt recoil by up to 48%, and cuts muzzle climb by 15%. When combined, this puts the shooter back on target up to 69% faster than with any other comparable semi-auto shotgun. The M2 is not only faster, but with the new ComforTech™ system, it’s arguably the most comfortable shotgun you will ever shoot.

To put more pellets on target the M2’s barrel and chokes are cryogenically treated, frozen to -300° F, which changes the bore surface at the molecular level making it more uniform and relieving stresses in the steel. The end result is a denser and more uniform pattern that puts up to 13.2% more pellets on target.

I'm sure others can bring the dirt to the table...

eta: I think the M2 tacticals have the reciever drilled and tapped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top