Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/1/2006 2:23:28 PM EDT
Does such a thing exist, or does that wierd barrel/mag tube bracket make it impossible?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:40:53 PM EDT
The barrel bracket makes it "tough" but not impossible.

To change, you'd need a new magazine tube and a new barrel.

Due to the prices of Mossberg guns, you'd probably be better off just buying a new gun set up with the longer magazine.
Top Top