Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 12:19:39 PM EDT
I dont know the particulars of a group buy but would you guys be interested in going in to save a few $? www.nodakspud.com has 2 types dont know much about the difference between them. But how does this get going?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 12:54:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I doubt that many will be up for buying them until the BATF reverses their stance on the illegality of the mag extension on the Benelli M4.

That said, I've got a factory Benelli 2-shot extension back in my safe that I bought before I knew any better. I'm hoping that I'll be able to use it one day.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:38:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I bid/won one from him off ebay.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully this will put this to rest (or maybe not?).  I just got off the phone with Benelli USA's customer service and the nice young lady stated to me several times that Benelli could not import  the 2 round extension with the M4, but it is, according to Benelli, LEGAL  to purchase and assemble to the shotgun as long as the extension was made in the USA.  The collapsable stock, however, must be purchased through a dealer and not directly from Benelli, but it is legal to own and assemble according to them.   I asked both questions 4 times and got the same answer each time.  Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hopefully this will put this to rest (or maybe not?).  I just got off the phone with Benelli USA's customer service and the nice young lady stated to me several times that Benelli could not import  the 2 round extension with the M4, but it is, according to Benelli, LEGAL  to purchase and assemble to the shotgun as long as the extension was made in the USA.  The collapsable stock, however, must be purchased through a dealer and not directly from Benelli, but it is legal to own and assemble according to them.   I asked both questions 4 times and got the same answer each time.  Hope this helps.

If it is illegal to import with the mag extension and/or telestock, then it is illegal to assemble into an unimportable configuration.

As for it being okay if the mag extension was made in the U.S., it'll take more than one US-made part to make it 922(r) compliant.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:39:26 PM EDT
[#5]
oh lord this shit again lol.....
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:18:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
oh lord this shit again lol.....

yes I did not want to start this discussion again, I wanted to know if anybody else was interested in purchasing them. I also would really like to know how the group buy works.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:13:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I also would really like to know how the group buy works.

Send an IM to either Stokes, Aimless, or munyguru, as they are the moderators for the Group Buy forum.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I found out that full capacity guns are only availble for LE Dept sales. Im sure there are individual officers that would like to put these on their guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top