Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 6:09:36 PM EDT
is the 870 express magnum avail in O.D like the new tactical 870 line?

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't see one in the new catalog.

Take a look, download the new 2006 catalog:
www.remington.com/what's_new/2006_spring_products/
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#2]
reason i ask is dicks S.G. has a O.D  "home defence"  with black synth. stock and standard length forarm  with factory tube extension.... guy at the counter was nice but couldnt tell me nothin... i was wondering if it was a "tactical" or just a standard 870 Express magnum...

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:47:06 AM EDT
[#3]
IT should say Tactical on the receiver like mine. I did not buy this from Dick's
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:14:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Remington's first OD Green shotguns were special runs for big distributors.  After this, Remington brought out their own Tactical series.

What you may have seen was one of these special distributor run guns.

In short, all of the OD distributor and factory Tactical guns are simply the "Home Defense" version of the Express model with OD finish and special stocks, NOT Police Models.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#5]
is $325 to much for an O/D one with a regular style synthetic stock and forend ...with factory tube extension?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:14:45 PM EDT
[#6]
"Probably" not.
A lot depends on where you live, and what kind of deals you can get locally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top