Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 9:44:37 PM EDT
Do any of you guys have experience with the "cop stock",I'm thinking of putting a folder on my vehicle Mossy 590 for ease of carrying as a second long arm. They claim 50% recoil reduction? Sounds like ad hype to me but I figured I'd ask. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:03:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you watch the videos??? knoxx.com/NewStyleKnoxx/Products/COPstock.htm From what I have heard they are worth every penny.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:39:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I put one on a shotgun and noticed a pretty big difference in recoil.  I could'nt tell you how much but there was a difference.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:10:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I have had one for 3 years?  I really like it and have tried it in various configurations.  I use it for ligth weight gun.  It is on an old wingmaster receiver with a standard mag tube and an 18" barrel.  This past deer season I tossed on my rifled slug barrel and used it with the same gun.  

I was laying prone in the dirt for one shot and it never even bruised the top of my shoulder.

Regardless of barrel length, I like having a compact light weight gun that is easy to drag in and out of the truck. Also takes up less space in the tuck or tent.

The real test was about a year ago at Thanksgiving.  I went to a friends house and we did some shotgun shooting.  All kinds of "targets" etc....there were 3 or 4 teenage boys there and everyone of them liked the gun. They liked all the guns, but they all enjoyed the knoxx stock a lot.  These were not accomplished shooters, but by the end of the day they were hitting clays with all the guns, even the Knoxx.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:25:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys I might give it a try, I'll post my results as soon as I scrape the $100 together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top