Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/2/2006 9:44:37 PM EDT
Do any of you guys have experience with the "cop stock",I'm thinking of putting a folder on my vehicle Mossy 590 for ease of carrying as a second long arm. They claim 50% recoil reduction? Sounds like ad hype to me but I figured I'd ask. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:03:43 AM EDT
Did you watch the videos??? knoxx.com/NewStyleKnoxx/Products/COPstock.htm From what I have heard they are worth every penny.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:39:34 AM EDT
I put one on a shotgun and noticed a pretty big difference in recoil. I could'nt tell you how much but there was a difference.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:10:25 AM EDT
I have had one for 3 years? I really like it and have tried it in various configurations. I use it for ligth weight gun. It is on an old wingmaster receiver with a standard mag tube and an 18" barrel. This past deer season I tossed on my rifled slug barrel and used it with the same gun.

I was laying prone in the dirt for one shot and it never even bruised the top of my shoulder.

Regardless of barrel length, I like having a compact light weight gun that is easy to drag in and out of the truck. Also takes up less space in the tuck or tent.

The real test was about a year ago at Thanksgiving. I went to a friends house and we did some shotgun shooting. All kinds of "targets" etc....there were 3 or 4 teenage boys there and everyone of them liked the gun. They liked all the guns, but they all enjoyed the knoxx stock a lot. These were not accomplished shooters, but by the end of the day they were hitting clays with all the guns, even the Knoxx.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:25:23 PM EDT
Thanks guys I might give it a try, I'll post my results as soon as I scrape the $100 together.
Top Top