Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/26/2006 12:19:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/26/2006 12:21:00 PM EDT by TBoneDetroit]
Just ordered an 870 Express HD (7 round). Think it'll fit the bill nicely (thanks to all here who've posted some great info, allowing me to make an informed choice).

I want to install a sling on it, and am considering a couple of options. First is single point, and I like the swivel from Messa Tactical if that turns out to be a style of sling that works for me (looks like I'll have to try it to find out).

Next would be a CQB, and I'm wondering about attachment points. Thinking of the point forward of the pump handle as a possibility for foward, or there's the end of the tube, or even in between.

Then for the rear, there's the receiver mounted swivel from Messa, or there is between the receiver and stock. or I could screw one into the stock.

Would the receiver mounted swivel and the mount just forward of the pump be too close together for the CQB type sling? Any pros or cons of any of the above anyone would care to point out?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:30:08 PM EDT
run a single point sling.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:46:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 762minigun2:
run a single point sling.

I agree. I have the same model of shotgun. I have a GGG single point loop and use a CQB Solutions MOUT. No complaints!
Top Top