Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2006 11:43:50 PM EDT
I just bought a Winchester 1300 Ranger Compact 12 gauge for my girlfriend because my 870 Police didn't fit her. Maybe others here are looking for a shotgun for their GF or wife or daughter or young son. The Ranger Compact has a 13" LOP, whereas the 870P has a LOP of 14" or so (the Remington LE site doesn't specify LOP for the 870P, and the Wingmaster, its closest cousin, in some models is 1/4" longer than the Express). Here are some pix. You can see there is a significant difference. Both guns have the action closed in all of the pix. My 870P is the upper gun, her Winchester Ranger Compact is the lower. We haven't shot this Winchester yet. We're going to try to get to the range this next Sunday.

GL

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top