Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 11:45:09 AM EDT
I wanted to have a colored mag follower for my 590, anyone know where to buy?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be interested too.
I'm sure it can be painted!

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Brownells has them
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Would it work to just spraypaint the disk (not necessariy the edge) of the follower in the desired color?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Vang Comp makes a nice fluorescent green one that works really well.  Not very expensive either.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#5]
May have a green one laying around here somewhere............... Let me check.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:31:37 AM EDT
[#6]
^^^^DIBS^^^^^
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:50:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
^^^^DIBS^^^^^

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:30:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Combatvet-
Does this look like something that might interest you?--->

It is not for sale though.......... Send me your addy via IM and YOU can have it.

To OFCJAX-
Welcome to the boards! I hope you have a long and prosperous time here at AR15.com. I have learned much since I have been here. I have also made some good friends. Let me be as nice as I can..... your post of ^^^^DIBS^^^^^ is uncool at best. Don't try to "sneak in" and grab something that may or may not be there......
These pop up from time to time on the EE. Search is your friend! If you need one NOW; there is always FLEAbay or Brownells sells them. You could try to post a WTB on the EE, as well. Point is, stomping on another persons post will not win any points here. Good luck! Milldude
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:42:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh yea!

It's exactly what I am looking for. Thanks milldude I appreciate this very much, your kindness will be repaid in the future. I'll make sure to pay-it-forward.

CV

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:54:52 AM EDT
[#10]
I used flourecent line marking paint used for construction. Just took the follower out, painted it a couple of coats, and put back in when dry. Works excellent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top