Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 2:36:39 PM EDT
I am geting ready to get rid of my beretta 1200 and get a pump gun. i removed the surefire fore end since the shop isnt giving me anything on trade in for it. I am under the impresion they dont make these any longer (basing this on a fella coming up to me at one of our shoots and telling me he had been trying to find one and surefire told him they didnt make em any longer, not sure how accurate this is tho) and i am considering selling it since i wont have use for it any longer. It is a complete st up surefire model H06 tactical light housing and a model 606 6volt tactical light. Does anyone have any idea what a fair price for one these would be?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:44:08 PM EDT
[#1]
okay , after doing some searching it still shows the housing (the H06) on surefires web page but it doesnt show the 606 model. i am confused at this point.

just got off the hpone with surefire and they are an obselete item but they have them available. $315 new from sure fire for the model 606. So waht would be a fair price for a well taken care of used one?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top