Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 4:06:44 PM EDT
I just ordered a Spec Ops stock for my 870, after a lot of comparison between similar stocks on the market.  I went with the Knoxx because of a great price, and the recoil reduction.

This is how my 870 is currently set up:

I know it'll probably look goofy with my 870P's high gloss blued finish, and the walnut forearm.  I plan to refinish soon.  Anyone got any good ideas on a forearm to go with?

Anyhow, the internet tells me that UPS will be delivering my Knoxx stock on Tuesday, so I'll post pictures then!  Until then, I wanna see all you guys' Spec Ops stocks!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:23:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a Speedfeed on one of my 1300s before, it was entirely too long, and would hang on my shirt fabric when I went to gun zone. Also, Im fairly tall at 6'2. Im much happier with the SPEC. In this pic the stock is fully extended, but it feels most comfortable for me at 2 clicks from the front.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, got mine today, and after fumbling around with the old stock (screws were slightly stripped on my old Walnut stock-- had to cut the butt pad off ), I thinks I likes it

I previously had a Daniel Defense single point sling mount, but haven't mounted it with this stock yet because it seems to put about a 1/4" gap between the grip and the rear of the trigger guard-- makes the trigger harder to reach, and I would imagine it would pinch during the recoil cycle.

Nonetheless I can't wait to go put some slugs downrange :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top