Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 9:09:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/31/2005 9:10:30 AM EDT by blue_bomber]
I'm trying to order an AR buttstock for my N.E.F. and I'm not sure if it takes the remington style or mossberg style or the winchester style stock. I heard it is pretty much interchangable with the remington 870, but I'm not sure.

I believe the only thing that matters when changing the stock is the size of the screw that holds the buttstock on, and I read winchester, remington, and mossberg all have different size screws.

Can anyone help me on this?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:16:25 AM EDT
It is made by Hawk Industries. Hawk partnered with NEF to import the guns. Hawk in basically the old Norinco HD shotguns under a new name. Advanced Technology stocks will fit. They have a spacer included to help.

tac
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:50:06 AM EDT
Is this stock made for the NEF or is it the Remington stock that fits?

Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:40:31 PM EDT
Bump, I just acquired one of these an am looking for a more "tactical" friendly stock. Anything good that fits? Also whats the best way to mount a surefire light on this. (yes, this is low budget trunk gun)
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:51:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/18/2006 7:52:01 PM EDT by Milldude]
Ive had the older Hawk/ Norinco shotguns. I have also used Remington 870 accessories on them. The stock bolt is METRIC thread pitch (5MM I think). I retapped the receiver stud for the Remington 870 bolt. You could also try to find the correct bolt. I had no luck finding one......

Also, the pump tube is slightly larger in diameter. I ended up cracking a Ramline forend trying to change it out. I got a Speedfeed to fit by sanding the inside of the fore stock. Sidesaddles will work. Jumbo head safties will work with a little fitting. Hope this helps.
Top Top