Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#1]
We shoot three gun here in WA "SPPL.US 'is our web site, the 1100 is a versitile weapon, can be purchased used from  most pawn shots or dealers. They have the advantage of haveing the most capability for modification and the most competition  products that can be added to the weapon. Also the price on a used weapon is very attractive and in the hands of a competent gunsmith can become a competitive edge. Hops this helps. Center Mass is the only answer.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:18:33 PM EDT
[#2]
HAve you priced the mags lately, or have you been able to find them?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We shoot three gun here in WA "SPPL.US 'is our web site

Pleiku,
 Tell Mark at SPPL I said "Hi" for me!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:34:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I switched to the Remy 1100CM when they first came out from the "B". While the M1 cycled faster, I was able to stay on target better with the softer shooting 1100. Mine has been rock solid for the past 2+ years, and shoot clays with it better than my O/U. For a while, I was shooting 250+ rounds a week, sometimes in a day. That's not something I'd want to do with my M1.

I've lent this shotgun out to quite a few Benelli shooters...even had a couple make the switch.

I've seen the CM show up used from time to time, best price I've seen was $450! I was really tempted to pick up a spare.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:07:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Almost every reply you got was by post-count whores and posers.
...FWIW, most of the IPSC shotguns users around here are using Rem 1100/1187s. As mentioned in one of the other replies, you'll need a mag extension tube and decent sights.

Hmmm Id say most of the responses he got were good solid info ( 1100 11-87 S90 reccomendations )
BTW I have shot IPSC for 10years I may not be nationally ranked but i have been around  long enough to see what works
oh and hey by the way i do not rember who posted it  but how do you get adouble strike capbity with a single action gun? cock the hammer? by that logic you can pull a glock slide back a bit restrike

This thread is funny
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top