Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/9/2003 11:21:44 PM EDT
I just put a deposit on a Benelli M1014 and I wanted to know if anyone had one and your impressions. I have owned many Benelli's in the past mostely M1 90's Thanks. Is the M4 going to cost a hair less than the limited edition version..Can the m1 90 pistol grip stock fit ?
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 8:15:36 PM EDT
I have one and I like it. I don't know abou the cost of the M4 regular edition. I've heard it is coming out, but I haven't seen evidence of it hitting the shelves anytime soon. No the M1 stock will not fit the M1014. A pistol grip stock is made for the M1014, but you have to look around a bit. I put a standard stock on mine and then got a plus 2 extension. I'd rather have firepower than a pistol grip.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 6:32:17 PM EDT
I have an M1014 and am glad I got one when I did. The M1014 will be the closest thing to the military version offered to civilians.
You can also purchase a straight stock or a regular pistol grip stock as well. Make sure you get a 2 shot magazine extension for you M1014 as well, and of course, you can only put it on if you have a straight stock for legality. No these stocks will not interchange with the M1 stocks.

The M4 which will be coming out who knows when, will have a civilian barrel (thin wall - non milspec)with choke system. I think it will be somewhere in the $900 dollar range.

I think a lot of people are not getting the M1014 as they are waiting for the civilian version M4. You have a one of a kind shotgun and I am told they never will be made again regardless of what happens with the crime bill.

Brian
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 1:57:49 PM EDT
I have one of the 2500 as well. Serial number 7XX. I just haven't gotten around to shooting it yet...
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 11:52:40 PM EDT
yeah i have one. i love my wilson AR, but for targets 50 yards and closer, i'm reaching for the benelli first. it rules. i have a bushnell holosight on it and a simple web sling. it took a little breaking in with 3" shells, but now it works like a dream.

i wonder where old paladin is. he has two of these babies. he's a real fan of these weapons as well.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 1:50:04 PM EDT
I mount a holosight on mine as well. I can keep Estate 9 pellet 00 buck in the circle of a standard reticle at 25m. Makes for a convient method of aiming with buckshot.

Did I say that I love my Benelli M4?
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 5:54:00 PM EDT
Thank you for all the great information
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 8:43:17 PM EDT
My wife bought one today! It's badass.

Link Posted: 11/4/2003 12:45:27 PM EDT
Greetings,My buddy and I both have an M1014,can;t say enough good about them,went shooting over the weekend ,shotwell over 125 rounds,just wanted to keep going,talk about an everready weapon.It exceeds all my expectations and then some.The Benelli forum also has pics on them.take it easy M1014
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 3:34:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BrianNH:
The M1014 will be the closest thing to the military version offered to civilians...The M4...will have a civilian barrel (thin wall - non milspec) with choke system.

Brian

I knew this wasn't right, but verified it all the same.

Originally stated by Benelli customer service:
The M4 comes with a pistol grip or a standard stock. The standard stock will fit the M1014. The M1014 comes with the skeleton stock that is noncollapsible. The only other difference is the sights. Ghost ring or rifle sights are available on the M4. Ghost ring sights come on the M1014. The barrels are the same.
Thank you

Customer Service

Top Top