Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2003 5:19:04 PM EDT
Got a new Tactical Benelli Nova today. Ghost Ring Sights. I only had an hour to go to the range. Sighted in at 50yds. with Federal Tactical Slugs. I got it dialed in and was shooting 3 shot groups, 2 shots would either be touching or approx. 2 inches apart, with the third approx. 3 inches from that group. Either way, all shots stayed in the center 8 inch ring. Did some 25 yd. head shots. After 20 rds of slugs and 5 buck I had to pack it in to get home. I will add a mag extension soon. The recoil is pretty stiff due to it's light weight. I may add the recoil reducer in the stock. When I got home I had it field stripped in about a minute. Well made and the bolt looks like you could use it for an anchor. Cleans really easy. When I make the additions to it, I'll post pics.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had mine about a year now and I love it.Very fast action. Where are you getting the mag extention from?
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#2]
My local shop can order the kit for 60.00. Brownells has them for about 64.00. Saw some other shops on the net. I can't remember them now, but just type in a search and you should come up with several sites. The action is really fast. Hopefully I'll make the improvements soon.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#3]
ive owned mine for just about 1 year now.  I have a 28" model and use it for skeet and trap.  The action is definetly the fastest pump I have shot but when it comes down to passing that 19-21 bird hump I seem to be stuck at, a semi is needed.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 10:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had great service from Cal's Sporting Armory.  They have a good selection of Benelli accessories and ARMS products.
www.calssportingarmory.com/Benelli2.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top