Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/21/2003 11:29:19 PM EDT
I just purchased a Winchester 1300 Defender and would like to add the Surefire forend weaponlight to it. I looked on the Surefire website and in their print catalog(last year's) and it listed a model number 6/936 for "Winchester 1300 Defender with Long Forend". Is this the correct model to get or is there another one not listed? Better yet, do I have a long or short forend and how do I tell? Also, is there anywhere online you guys would recommend to get one if there is a model for the shotgun I have?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:15:47 PM EDT
I have a 1300 with the SureFire forend and Speedfeed tac III stock...in fact I have an extra if your interested...pistol grip and stock that holds an additional 4 rounds. See the following sitre for description....

http://www.speedfeedinc.com/frameset_products.html

The stock is like $100 new. The one I have is NIB and I'll sell for $60 + shipping.

As for the SureFire, I bought online from Arizona Gunrunners. They seemed knowledgible and very fast service. Im VERY pleased with the SureFire and the SpeedFeed stock.

Would love ghostring system...still looking.

I think the Win 1300 is the best combat pump I've shot out of the box. I know everone loves the Rem 870, but the Win 1300 is smoother action...atleast I feel so...Cheers!

Eric Z
Plymouth, Mi
easy610@yahoo.com
Top Top