Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2003 11:41:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Who makes that lower? And have you picked a winning essay yet?
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 3:01:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 5:40:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Why the FAL style cocking handle?
Duplicity?
Or just the "cool factor"?
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 7:35:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 4:26:39 PM EDT
[#5]
My left side bolt handle for the AR has quite a few advantages over the standard charging handle.
- You can keep the muzzle on target and your right hand on the grip while clearing a malfunction. Just sweep back with your left hand.
- Can be used as a foreward assist.
- If your left arm is injured, you can hook the bolt handle on your belt and clear a malfunction.
- If the bolt becomes stuck, you can use your boot on the bolt handle to free it.
- There are stoppages that are show stoppers using the standard charging handle. They can be easily cleared with the left side bolt handle.

I just returned from the National Tactical Assn. Conference in Denver. The general opinion from the participants was, "HOLY S**T!!! Why wasn't the AR made like that to begin with?"

And it's beyond cool and all the way to BAD ASS!

I'll be set up to demo and install these at Gunstock.

Thanks,
Lee
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'll be set up to demo and install these at Gunstock.
Thanks,
Lee

So you can slot any upper as an after market add on, or am I reading this wrong?
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Any AR 15 or AR 10. No sweat. I've installed bolt handles on ARs by every manufacturer out there. (I stay away from the carbon receivers. They don't take kindly to cutting)

I'm working all week to get a small milling machine rigged up on a trailer with a generator. I'll be ready for Gunstock.

Thanks,
Lee
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 11:21:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top