Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2003 7:30:34 PM EDT
Need to know what a good light and sling for my 1300 is.  That's about it.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]
There is only one good light on shotguns, surefire.  They make models that fit 870's and Mossbergs.............Winchester?  I am not sure about that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 9:37:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Well damn, I found lights for it, but $235 and nearly $400 (retail) seems a little pricey just for lights.  I could buy another gun for that money.

Any other options out there that are a little cheaper?
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 12:26:41 PM EDT
[#3]
A short piece of FIRSH rail, Surefire G2 and a Samco First mount.

I have considerd this, but have not done it.  With those 3 pieces, some tools, drill and some screws you could make something happen.  No guarantees from me on this though.  Only an idea to look at that would cost under $100 to make.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 12:36:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm, will probably end up with the surefire, just for qualitys sake.  Found em for about $180.

How about a sling?
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a CQB Solutions SOP sling on my 1300 (it's actually one for a CAR15) with a forward sling mount from Bushmaster (the one which clamps on the side of the tube and barrel).  It works ok, but I haven't really gotten to play with it too much.

I went with the different mount because the swivel stud on the endcap just below the muzzle seems a little dangerous to me.

-Zmeja
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top