Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/23/2003 8:37:41 PM EDT
Any info on them? I saw a short barrelled "tac version" of it at the gun shop today...
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 10:37:52 PM EDT
Long ago(4yrs) for my first weapon purchase I wanted an inexpensive home defense shotgun. So I looked at all the 300$ or less shotties out there, the NOVA fit me the best, I love the polymer one piece reciever and the feel of the slide over the traditional 12gauge. The Ghost rings that come with them are nice. I am no avid gun collector or hunter but I hit the range up from time to time, and I love my Nova. I added the mag tube extension and recoil reducer. The mag will hold 7shots of 2.75" not 6 like it states. With no mag extension I could barely fit 5 cheap trap rounds into it. With the two shot extension it adds the room for 2 more rounds plus a tad extra which makes the 7th round fit just fine with 1/2in of spring room.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 2:12:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By eno45:
I added the mag tube extension and recoil reducer.

How much did the mag extension and recoil reducer cost?
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 6:27:54 AM EDT
At a normal priced store the recoil reducer was 15$ for the bracket and 45$ for the heavy cynlinder. The mag extension was 49$(which improved the look 2x).

All I want to do now is get a rail installed in front of the rear site so I can mount my Aimpoint on it. Looks like the new Nova Tacticals can come with rails already installed on them, I will make a post soon asking about it on my older Nova.
Top Top