Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2003 6:20:43 PM EDT
I figure since the stock on the civvie M4 is none collapsible I'd be better off with the Super 90 since the M4 stock looks like it would just get caught on things. Does the M4 have other features that I should conisder as making it better than the Super 90? i'm looking for a 3 gun cometition gun as well as a self defense set up. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I just answered my own question, please ignore this.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:00:04 PM EDT
[#3]
You can get a pistol grip stock or a field stock for the M4 if you are worried about snagging the fixed telestock.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 12:35:39 PM EDT
[#4]
For 3-Gun and home defense I would stick with the M1 with conventional stock.  There are plenty of aftermarket parts available and once you learn what loads it likes it is very reliable.  I have seen one M4 in competetion and it was not reliable.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#5]
How was the M4 not reliable? I've shot mine with every light recoiling load I can think of and they only time it failed to cycle was with the Hornady load that said "pump only" on the box.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:06:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone around here has a sweet pre-ban for sale....

Not that I know him or anything
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top