Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2003 11:29:39 PM EDT
On my Mossberg 500A, It has pretapped holes for sight installation.  I was thinking of getting a either 3 dot night sights or a bead night sight.  Does the Meprolight bead sight work?  I haven't found any websites that carry them, or if they do, they don't specify which model they will fit (i.e. remington or mossberg), should i assume that they are universal?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:52:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I have used the meprolite bead on remingtons before.They work well and as recall come in both standard threads so you should find one to work on your 590. Brownells has it part number is 387-314-405 but I am not sure what thread size works in the 590
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top