Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2003 3:50:09 PM EDT
Hey baby, hey baby, hey!

Not telling what it is... I want it myself.

Anyway, most ppl here know what it is or can find out wuite easily. And no, it is not a Winchester SX2!

Doggonit.out.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#1]
FN Self Loading Police Shotgun.  Based on the Winchester Super X II.  Features high profile ghost ring sights for use with goggles or gas masks.  Stadard picatinny rail  for use with optics of all types.  Black synthetic stock. 7+1 capacity.  Civilian legal.

--  Accoring to the site you stole the pic from at least

- Nw -
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Bah, you are no fun...

let ppl guess first....
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#3]
What are they going for?  More or less than the benelli?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#4]
$800, not bad.... especally when we include an extra $100 dollars or so to the Benelli M4 (unlimited version, available in late 2003) for a regular stock and mag tube extension, then this thing's a steal. I also believe it has the Browning's first-shell-straight-into-chamber thingy...... as FN owns Browning, I guess they could use that, I believe the SX2 does have that, not sure.... I hope....

Doggonit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top