Member Login
Posted: 4/17/2003 12:46:26 PM EDT
Nice guns....

Nice M4's.....

Nice Nova H20......

Nice R1 rifle....

Nice turkey gun w/ pistol grip....

Nice......

I wonder how much the "UNlimited edition" M4's will sell for? I assume that the MRSP will be less than the 1600 for the limited edition one. Perhaps 1300? Maybe even $1200? That would mean a $1000 shotgun once the dealers are well stocked and everyone has one....

Link Posted: 4/17/2003 6:49:00 PM EDT
Not sure which one the "Unlimited Edition" is, since I don't have a catalog, but I handled a new M-4 yesterday. The receiver was kinda a 'bluish' color and it had an American flag on the right side. The price was $1,370 at Sportsmans Warehouse.

It felt a little bulky when compared to the Benellis I'm used to. The telescopic stock was non-colapsing but rotates when a button is depressed. I'm thinking it's for use with protective maskes(???), but not sure. I know we practiced a canted rifle hold in the Army while wearing protective gear.

I'm more interested in seeing the new Sport II. I hear it's a 2-tone, like my Legacy, but with a 30" barrel and the extra features of the original Sport.

What's this about an R1 rifle?

I can't find the 2003 newbies anywhere on the net.

Link Posted: 4/24/2003 1:32:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/24/2003 1:34:36 PM EDT by m1014]
HouseCat,I also purchased an m1014 about two months ago,A thousand dollars and an old winchester shotgun trade ,was my ticket to ownership. The work and life load is a bit much at the moment,so I haven't shot it yet.I have already shot my buddy's m1014 last year and its everything plus.In feb 2003 american rifleman is a good article on the R1 benelli rifle,and the april 2003 american rifleman has an excellent article on the benelli m4 super 90. take it easy M1014
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:50:47 PM EDT
Having recently received my own '03 catalog, I was a bit miffed to find that the M4S90 has the same short feed tube, irregardless of whether it has a straight stock (non-PG) or not. Now, I know the add-on extension makes this moot, but I'd like to get one with a full length feed tube. I wonder if they can be had?
Top Top