Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 9/27/2017 11:41:37 AM EDT
I have not seen anyone offering to mill 509 slides for RMR's, etc.  Does anyone do this?  Or is the 509 too new, or there is some issue I don't know about?
TIA!
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I want to say atei and CNC have both experimented with them.

Not totally positive about atei, it could have also been agency.

Hopefully a few leads for you to run down.
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 5:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.parkermountainmachine.com/store/p310/PMM_FNH_509_RMR_%26_Lightening_Slide_Cut_Service_.html

Check this out.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I know primary machine is doing the FNS but not for the RMR. they told me the slide was too narrow for an rmr but the can do it for the Leupold DPP. I'm waiting for my DPP to show up from leupold and i'll mail it all off to them...$160 for machining and cerakote on the slide...not a bad deal. It may warrant an email to them to see if they can do the 509
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 2:15:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Suarez International
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top