Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 7/6/2017 7:47:01 PM EDT
Damn, after waiting for 5 years Midwest Gun works now has FNX 45 Tactical Complete slides and threaded barrels in stock. I had all but given up. I can't believe FN has taken so long to get these to market. I was about to sell my two FNX45's and buy a Springfield XDM with suppressor sights and threaded barrel. I was going to my LGS tomorrow to trade in my FNX's cause I did not want to pay an additional $1200.00 to buy one and be stuck with the two regular FNX45's I now have three 45 supressors and want to get a pistol that I can use them on.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 7:52:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I too was interested in maybe dumping my fnx for a xdm threaded. I have two xdm 9mm (non threaded) and I think they are great pistols. I feel so so about the fnx tac. Mainly the aggressive grip texture is my biggest complaint. Ive been dying to find a 227 tactical to hold and see if I like the feel of it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh Crap. I did not know Sig had come out with a 227 Tactical. Looking for that next. I already have several 220's and they are my EDC.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 11:28:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I too was interested in maybe dumping my fnx for a xdm threaded. I have two xdm 9mm (non threaded) and I think they are great pistols. I feel so so about the fnx tac. Mainly the aggressive grip texture is my biggest complaint. Ive been dying to find a 227 tactical to hold and see if I like the feel of it.
View Quote
Order a Talon grip wrap in the rubber texture. Night and day difference in feel and control. I shoot mine much better now.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 11:44:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Makes me kinda miss my FNX45 and the days when I longed for a factory threaded barrel...

Kinda.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top