Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 5/16/2017 11:12:01 AM EDT
Looking for a red dot for my FNX-45T. I don't want to spend Trijicon RMR money. 

I've narrowed it down to the Viper or the FF3. I'd go Viper for sure but I'm concerned about how far out those side buttons stick.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Put the Burris on my FNX .45 Tactical.  It's a well thought-out product and works fine for my purposes.  I don't know about the Viper's side button but it's not a
problem on the FF3.   The price was right on the Burris, as well.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#2]
They are the same price point. $190~230.00 depending where you buy it from.

The only major difference is that the Viper is 6MOA, and the FF3 is what, 3MOA and or 8MOA depending on model.

My Insight MRDS is 3.5MOA which dot size, seems to be just about perfect. The issue is I can't access the button as it's in the far back and the rear sight is in the way. My light and or the sun washes out my dot. The auto brightness isn't bright enough for me.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top