Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 2/23/2017 2:55:46 PM EDT
Any insight into the new forthcoming FN stiker gun? I guess this is the submission for the MHS XM17 that didn't get selected.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 4:10:40 PM EDT
[#1]
This is the first I've heard of anything, where did you hear of it?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a post on another forum by an FN Mil Rep/VP who openly commented on the new MHS gun. He stated it was "modular" when questioned he was vague and said "define modular."  He stated it was called the TP-9 and resembled in part the FNS, but was a new design.

Hope USSA-1 can chime in for clarification.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:06:37 AM EDT
[#3]
great so now besides Canik and Kahr, there is another company selling a gun called the TP-9

Not to mention that TP-9 Uzi looking gun too
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 4:24:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Any insight into the new forthcoming FN stiker gun? I guess this is the submission for the MHS XM17 that didn't get selected.
View Quote

I was watching Larry Vickers on one of his Facebook livestreams and he referred to this as well however I couldn't find any other info. Someone asked about buying an FNS and Vickers said something to the effect of wait on big news from FN, implying an update was happening soon.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top