BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 12/16/2016 5:43:34 PM EDT
Think TSX, but it actually works in the 5.7 platform because it's only 37gr :D

5.7x28mm, 37gr CHP, R37.X R&R Weapon Systems Review
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn it. Makes me want a 5.7 even more now.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 12:54:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn you Buffman!

Just when I think I've figured out the round that I'm sticking with for defense in my 5.7 you throw up this report.

Is this round a FiveseveN only round or is it safe for the PS90?
View Quote

This is actually good. I have my 27gr defensive load figured out for my Five seveNs that are sighted in for that bullet weight. But I have a Five seveN sighted in for 40gr to use as my range pistol. It is set up to take advantage of the cheaper loads to practice with. I shoot 100 rounds of 5.7 per week and SS195 is way too expensive.

I would like to have a load in 40gr for defense. This might be it!
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 3:53:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Damn you Buffman!

Just when I think I've figured out the round that I'm sticking with for defense in my 5.7 you throw up this report.

Is this round a FiveseveN only round or is it safe for the PS90?
View Quote

I'll ask RR, but they don't list their new copper loads (save for subsonic) as platform specific. I know over 40gr this can be an issue in the PS90.  I think they wanted the FSN tested since in theory the P90 and PS90 would just add more in expansion, but maybe they want more testing at a later date :D

Edit: R&R said the R-series is good in al three platforms..
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'll ask RR, but they don't list their new copper loads (save for subsonic) as platform specific. I know over 40gr this can be an issue in the PS90.  I think they wanted the FSN tested since in theory the P90 and PS90 would just add more in expansion, but maybe they want more testing at a later date :D

Edit: R&R said the R-series is good in al three platforms..
View Quote
Thanks for doing these gel test, I like your channel, subscribed.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks for doing these gel test, I like your channel, subscribed.
View Quote
Thanks. I have some of the Vanguard T6 look a likes on their way for testing too :D
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top