Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2016 8:49:41 PM EDT
I have been wanting that model.....anyone happy with theirs?
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 9:47:19 PM EDT
[#1]
The pistol is ok, but the magazines being $46 each make it undesirable to me
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 7:03:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everyone is.  It is the best kept secret in striker fired guns.  Frame is perfection.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 7:23:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Everyone is.  It is the best kept secret in striker fired guns.  Frame is perfection.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  The FNP/FNX/FNS pistol lines are some of the most underrated pistols in the industry.  If they dropped the mag price to $25 they'd sell a lot better
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Genuinely curious. Do you just go through this section just to talk negative about stuff you have no experience with?
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 10:25:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Does FNX make a threaded barrel for it?

Answered my question... nope. But EFK does. Anyone suppress it with an Osprey 9?
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 5:03:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Genuinely curious. Do you just go through this section just to talk negative about stuff you have no experience with?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Certainly seems that way.

Last 4 mags I bought were $30. Not as cheap as any of us would want them, but deals are out there to be had.

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I picked up the 40 cal version from them a few months ago when they had them for $319.  Absolutely awesome gun.  If you look around you can find better prices on mags.  Buy a few when they are on sale and you'll be very happy.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:15:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Absolutely excellent pistol.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I've owned one for almost 2 years, it's been an excellent and 100% reliable pistol for me. Mine has the night sights too and I bought it used with 8 mags total and 2 holsters for $500 on gb after about 6 months of waiting for a good deal.

There's not a single bad thing I can say about it besides there's no aftermarket trigger, and accessory support isn't as great as M&P or Glock, although better than it's been in past years. The trigger isn't really in need of an upgrade, but the option would be nice. I like the looks of it compared to Glock, shooting it feels better than both Glock and M&P (owned both), and compared to the M&P, FNS fit and finish is much better imho. *I'm not trying to start a thread about which is a better gun, these are just my opinions and preferences.

Link Posted: 1/4/2017 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#10]
the first time you hold that silky smooth frame you'll probably get a boner.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:22:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does FNX make a threaded barrel for it?

Answered my question... nope. But EFK does. Anyone suppress it with an Osprey 9?
View Quote
I wouldn't buy shit from EFK if my life depended on it. Years ago I bought 2 different barrels from them, one for an xd, and one for a glock. The xd one was hitting 4" low at 10 yards. The glock one wouldn't even fit it was so out of spec. Had to argue with the owner for a refund. He finally gave me a refund when I told him I'm doing a charge back. 
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top