[#1]
Where are these mythical 16" bbls?

Gig 'em,

backbencher
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 10:50:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Draken11] [#2]
Originally Posted By MakoDefense:

Originally Posted By Stu5250:
Anyone have any new info about these coming out for XD/XDMs?

We should see these soon, in the new version.  

Available for glocks as well? What are the advantages or differences with the older version?

I own a KPOS for a SBR'ed G17 and I love it... My only "issue" are the iron sights: I cannot get low enough to use the pistol sights (due to corrective glasses) and they are also blocked if a suppressor is used, so I went with Troy Micro sights on top of the rail. They work but they sit too high for a proper cheek weld.

I also tried a set of H&K SL-8 sights . They sit lower than the Troy's but the rear sights takes too much space on the rail and the adjustment mechanism seem to fragile...

Please consider either an integrated and adjustable iron sights or removable and adjustable set of an appropriate height over the rail....Or just lower the top rail! I would even mind loosing the pistol
sights...After all my SBR'ed G17 is dedicated to the KPOS  :)

Eye candy:

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 4:08:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I keep coming back to these. I'm seriously considering SBR'ing a G22 just for this. With a G22, I have my .40 and with a conversion barrel, the 9mm.
Dave N
Link Posted: 3/27/2012 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I live in CT with remaining AWB restrictions and I can't have a folding stock on this.  Is there an easy/obvious way to pin the stock open?
Link Posted: 3/27/2012 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 10:39:17 PM EDT
[#6]
looks like some bad ass stuff maby some day i can get one
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MakoDefense:
Updated list of pistols the KPOS is available for:

KPOS17 for the Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 31, 32, 34, 35
KPOS18 for the Glock 18
KPOS21 for Glock 20 and 21
KPOS226 for SIG 226
KPOS2022 for SIG Pro

The KPOS will be available soon for XD.

You know that there are a lot more Sig 229/220 M11's in circulation than 226's.  Nice product.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 10:55:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I know this is kind of a long shot, but is there a model in the works for CZs?
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Any info on the xd/xdm versions?
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 4:36:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tugboat] [#11]
I was told that by simply adding a foregrip on a pistol, it made an illegal weapon.

When I asked for information about the restrictive law, I was given this link:
HERE

So is this kind of kit legal to carry around, take to the range, etc. ???

"" For civilian use, it turns a pistol into an effective, compact carbine that can be carried or stored in about the same space as a pistol. It is handy in confined spaces, and a lot of fun as well. ""

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By tugboat:
I was told that by simply adding a foregrip on a pistol, it made an illegal weapon.

When I asked for information about the restrictive law, I was given this link:
HERE

So is this kind of kit legal to carry around, take to the range, etc. ???

"" For civilian use, it turns a pistol into an effective, compact carbine that can be carried or stored in about the same space as a pistol. It is handy in confined spaces, and a lot of fun as well. ""

Turns your Pistol into an SBR - Short Barreled Rifle:

"NFA Information:
The KPOS itself is not an NFA device. It is simply a stock in the eyes of the ATFE. Before the stock can be mounted on a pistol, the pistol itself must be registered with the ATFE (with a Form 1) as a short-barreled rifle. Once the pistol is registered, the KPOS may be installed. I am not sure whether the ATFE would consider possession of the KPOS and an unregistered pistol to be constructive possession ( I am work on getting a firm answer on this). Since different ATFE field offices tend to enforce things differently, my advice right now would be to store a KPOS with someone who does not have the appropriate pistol until your pistol is registered as an SBR.

Once the pistol is registered, it will always be an SBR. The KPOS can be removed and the pistol can still be used as a pistol, but the registered pistol will always be an NFA device, with or without the KPOS (or GLR17/440) installed."
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 8:42:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#15]
That looks very slick. I may have to go out and get one.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Can it take a SIG arm brace?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top