Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2017 1:16:04 PM EDT
I'm looking for an adapter to attach my AAC Aviator 2 onto a Beretta 71 that came with 1/2×20 threads.  I saw one on gunbroker last week, but it is already sold and I can't find another like it or even the manufacturer for it.  Anyone else have luck finding a 1/2×20 female/ 1/2×28 male adapter for one of these?

Here's the gunbroker link to the one I wanted to buy...

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/651614108
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I got mine from Gemtech for my CZ 452 .22
Might be the same thread pitch for a Walter p22?
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Send the barrel to class 3 machining. He did mine, re threaded the barrel to a smaller thread pitch then made a custom adapter back up to 1/2x28.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 2:18:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Silencerco makes a very nice adapter that I used on my 71.

https://www.store.silencerco.com/collections/silencer-accessories/products/rimfire-adapters?variant=1107305868

Bit pricey but worth it.

ETA: I checked the GB link and looks like the seller has relisted them. After looking at the adapter and the item desc. it's definitely a better fit for the 71.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Send the barrel to class 3 machining. He did mine, re threaded the barrel to a smaller thread pitch then made a custom adapter back up to 1/2x28.
View Quote
+1

He did mine and it is perfect. Super nice guy as well.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:48:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I had ADCO chop the old threads off, thread the inside and make an adapter to attach my Sparrow. I am very happy with the work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top