Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2017 7:27:06 AM EDT
A while back I used a PacLite barrel to make a 3 1/2" gun and liked the barrel so much I ordered a 6" barrel to put on another grip frame I already owned. I did change the front sight to a lite pipe and replaced the rear sight blades with Rugers white outline square notch blades which ended up being a better fit than the all black ones that come on the barrel. I have a 3rd frame that I am thinking of getting another 6" for and set up with a FastFire III.

Link Posted: 5/3/2017 7:35:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I like their barrels. Years ago had a bull barrel 22/45 threaded before I discovered these. Just have the packLite now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top