Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2017 10:57:32 PM EDT
Small town pawn shop. He wants $450 out the door with one mag. Love my full size and know the pistol are hard to find as they were only made a year or so.

Should I ???
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:02:54 PM EDT
[#1]
For $450 I would buy another 15-22 rifle and 2K rounds of .22 instead of a pistol.

I have two myself, and just finished installing my short barrel on my SBR'd 15-22.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:54:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Could just about build a normal AR22 that uses ceiner/blackdog mags for that kind of money.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 7:43:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I had one, it was fun. I paid $300 new for it on GB. They were closing them out at the time. I got $600 for it a couple of years later. The bids were flying on it. For $450, I would personally pass, but it's not insanely priced.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top