Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2017 11:57:20 AM EDT
Anybody have one?
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Given that SIG just discontinued all of its big brothers, and probably also the parts stream as well, not much reason to get one unless you want a companion to a 320.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:18:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Given that SIG just discontinued all of its big brothers, and probably also the parts stream as well, not much reason to get one unless you want a companion to a 320.
View Quote

Where's your info source?  The P250 family is still on the Sig site.  Oops, I was wrong it was only the .22 version when I got into the family tree.  Damn, I was really beginning to think I wanted a 9mm p250SC.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:50:17 PM EDT
[#3]
And here I was hoping the .380" kits would be available again.  Nope.

The 320 was the pistol they should've have introduced in the 1st place - but the 250 frame sure is a lot more flexible.  .22" LR, .380", 9x19mm, .357" SIG, .40" S&W, and .45" ACP.  Won't be long til someone squeezes 10mm in one.  But the 320 is only available in the middle calibers on the standard frame.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top