Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2017 10:54:29 AM EDT
I decided on the M&P 22C for my next suppressor host.

I'm out looking for the best deals on the web and I can only seem to get it for $330 shipped with the threaded barrel adapter.

I remember just a little while ago they were selling for under $300.

Is anyone seeing any good deals out there right now?
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 1:53:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know who has the best price, but all the m&p 22 compacts come with the thread adapter and wrench now. Only the early ones didn't have one in the box.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 11:50:54 AM EDT
[#2]
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/20413/s/s-w-pistol-mp22-compact-22lr-w-threaded-barrel-10199/

$269 but soldout right now add yourself to the mailing list also it wouldnt hurt to call them as well maybe they can backorder for you
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 12:27:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/20413/s/s-w-pistol-mp22-compact-22lr-w-threaded-barrel-10199/

$269 but soldout right now add yourself to the mailing list also it wouldnt hurt to call them as well maybe they can backorder for you
View Quote

This.  PSA will have them on fire sale from time to time.  Got mine a few years back.

Kind of fun to walk into my FFL and pick it up and observe they had one in the case for $369.

Oh, and
DSC_2692_MP22C-Sparrow-lzn by FredMan, on Flickr
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This.  PSA will have them on fire sale from time to time.  Got mine a few years back.

Kind of fun to walk into my FFL and pick it up and observe they had one in the case for $369.
View Quote

Before you laugh at the pricing at your local dealer (which $369 is not unreasonable) Take into consideration PSA frequently sells guns under dealer cost. Undercutting your local shop when they try to make fifty bucks on a gun is not good practice especially if you want to pick up transfers there in the future. No LGS can survive on transfer fees.

Spend the money where it matters. Locally.

But don't get taken for something at MSRP. Or, look forward to more shops closing and get ready for picking up your transfers at the basement of some guys house.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Before you laugh at the pricing at your local dealer (which $369 is not unreasonable) Take into consideration PSA frequently sells guns under dealer cost. Undercutting your local shop when they try to make fifty bucks on a gun is not good practice especially if you want to pick up transfers there in the future. No LGS can survive on transfer fees.

Spend the money where it matters. Locally.

But don't get taken for something at MSRP. Or, look forward to more shops closing and get ready for picking up your transfers at the basement of some guys house.
View Quote

These local guys buy them for what PSA probably pays for them and sells them at a great profit. They're doing just fine without my one or two gun purchases a year.

PSA has great customer service, shipping times, prices and products.  They have earned my business over and over again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top