Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2016 12:03:55 PM EDT
Finally got around to doing up my SW22 Victory.

Tandemkross(TK) Victory Trigger Kit
TK Halo Charging Ring
TK VictoryPro Extended Mag Base
Volquartsen SS Fluted Barrel w/Forward Blow Compensator
Volq. Exact Edge Extractor
Volq. Picatinny Scope Rail
Altamont Rosewood Grips & Engraved Grip Screws
Sight Mark Sure Shot Reflex Red Dot
#61 O-ring on the take down screw. Torques take down and barrel screws to 31 inch pounds.

I watched the Trigger install video and had the printed instructions in hand. Most part it went smoothly. When they say to install the new trigger plunger and spring inside a plastic bag or box, they meant it. My first attempt without following the instructions had the plunger launch over my shoulder and bounce off the kitchen cabinets. 2 hours later I finally found it and then did install it inside a gallon size ziplock bag. Still took me a dozen tries before slipping under the bar. But all these times it the plunger and spring stayed in the bag.

Sorry for the crappy photo's. Just did this today and my camera takes lousy indoor photo's and its a dreary day outside. I really like the Rosewood grips, but cant really get see the color or detail of them in the photo. I like the feel of them better than the OEM plastic.

Out of the box.

All Done.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:31:51 PM EDT
[#1]
That looks great.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:24:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Volquartsen AND Sight Mark    ???

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Volquartsen AND Sight Mark    ???

View Quote

Yeah...I know right.

Its what I have on hand so I put it on. Seeing that these SW22's bolts  aren't as hard on a red dot as a M&P slide would be, I figured it will get me by until I save up for a real sight. Might be spring time before I upgrade to something better. Oil heating season is here and I need to pay for at least 2 tanks before May 2017.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:40:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I like it.    
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:32:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks good. Nothing wrong with a cheap reflex right on a .22 pistol.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Mighty nice.
Almost jumped on one of those last week.

Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:44:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I like it
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:17:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Looked at one, just didn't like it, went with a Ruger Mark iv instead
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I really want one of these as well, but with the carbon fiber barrel and their laminate target grips.  Those two parts together cost about as much as the gun itself!  Plus a new trigger and red dot and it could be an $800 plinker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top