Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 6:02:45 AM EDT
Check these out, the ultimate pimp accessory...
Here
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:33:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, at least they'd match my Tony Lamas. Unless they have some "space age" technology applied, I can tell you those won't hold up worth a shit. Then again, if you play dress up that much you're probably not much on shooting anyway.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:14:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I hate to say it, but I like the look of these.  I'm too addicted to my VZ Gatorbacks to try them, but they really do look cool.  If the hold up to mild use, they would be kinda neat on a range or nightstand gun.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:08:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Check these out, the ultimate pimp accessory...
Here

They really aren't "pimp". When I was working at Arizona Sportsman in Mesa a guy came in with a pair on his 1911. They look suprisingly good and feel 'interesting'. Imagine Sly Stallone in 'Cobra' with a pair of those on his gun!

This guy I met claimed he made them. Wonder if it is the same person from the Ebay ad??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top