Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 6:10:20 PM EDT
Just like to know how they shoot, have a 45 colt combat elite. love the 1911 frame and like to have a 9mm
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:09:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Kimber 9mm has been the only 9mm I have seen work right out of the box.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:12:41 AM EDT
[#2]
i have a colt combat commander 9mm that i liked so much i just bought a colt combat commander lightweigt 45
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#3]
My friend just bought a Kimber Pro in 9mm, has 2K through it and no problems.
I shot it, very managable. I shot so well with it I'm considering one myself.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#4]
That`s for the info , you got any prices
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:04:07 AM EDT
[#5]
i'm no genious on the subject but for what it's worth i have the tactical pro in .45 and it is the best weapon i have ever had in my hand.  i have put about 5,500 rounds through it since buying it on 3 jan of this year.  i have shot all kinds of hollow points, factory ammo and reloaded ammo (lead and fmj).  about 3500 of those 5500 rounds were wolf.  i have had 6 failure to feed malfunctions total.  3 coming withing the first 350 rounds and 2 occuring because of my thumb against the slide braking it's inertia (this was my first 1911).  the other 2 came when i bought new mags.

i will no doubt buy another tactcal pro or ultra withing this year and my wife is also thinking of haveing one for herself (she loves mine and shoot extremely well for a 120 lb girl.  go with it man, you'll thank yourself every day
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:10:21 AM EDT
[#6]
It took me a while to find one, but this Colt in 9mm is 100% reliable out of the box:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top