Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 2:16:02 PM EDT
Need some cheap plastic 1911 grips for another project, the original grips for my SA 1911-A1 are just fine but I want to keep those in case I ever resell it.
I looked at the supporters sites as best I could but "cheap" aint exactly what they do lol.
I am thickening the pistolgrip on a small rifle and tried my spare 1911 grips on it and they do the job just fine.
Does anyone have a pair that they would be willing to part with for a low price? They can even be scratched up a little just as long as they arnt broken.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:52:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a set of rubber grips with the colt horse logo on them.

They are a knock-off not original colt.

I'll let them go for $5 shipped.  It'll probably cost me more for gas and shipping.

e-mail me if you want them.  $5.00 shipped.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:34:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to go with plastic grips if I can cause I may have to do some shaping. Someone has graciously offered to send me a spare pair for free. If it doesnt work out I will get back in touch with you and see if you still have them.
Thanks very much for the offer :-)
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:33:51 AM EDT
[#3]
If that falls through, I have a set of brown plastic GI style grips that you can have for the same price.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool, always nice to have a back-up for a back-up lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top