Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 3:19:17 PM EDT
Over the last several months I have purchased 8 new wilson mags. Some of the mags have a weld seam on the back side and some donot.
Anyone know why, my inital thought is the mag bodys are from different suppliers.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:36:48 AM EDT
[#1]
i have wilson mags they are the same way  some have it some dont  but some of mine have a dished out follower some are rounded one even has a ball detent at the rear of the follower any input on thishippie.gif
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe the round follower is for the 7rd mags and the dished follower is for the 8rd version.
Never heard of, or seen a mag using a detent ball for the follower.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:17:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Just a heads up; expect a factory price increase on Wilson magazines and firearms in April.

Tom
www.topgunsupply.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top