Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 5:01:29 PM EDT
I was browsing Springfield armory website and seen they sell the ILS kits from $46-83bux. Hell if someone wanted they could buy mine for 1/2 that. I yanked it out b4 any rounds were even put thru it.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep. I'll sell mine at a goodly discount as well
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:35:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Where can you get replacements to fill the void left by yanking that out?  I was thinking about doing the same to my GI.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:23:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Replace the whole mainspring housing.  Change out the mainspring while you're at it.

Check Brownells.  They have a great selection.

Cheers,

kk7sm
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#4]
probably--but not anyone from here
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:37:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where can you get replacements to fill the void left by yanking that out?  I was thinking about doing the same to my GI.

i jus picked mine up from Brownells and Wilson Combat. Also when you change out the main spring housing your trigger will/should be a bit smoother. YMMV.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:38:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Any demand for the ILS?  Only in the fevered imaginations of SA's attorneys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top