Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 3:06:16 PM EDT
I just recieved a new mag from springfield in the mail and this one sticks when I try and release it. It seems to have a tight fit. Is this normal? I Have never had this problem before. The mag will fall out normally when it is full because of the weight but when it is empty it feels very difficult to remove. I was wondering if anybody has had this problem and what the remedy was. Thanks in advance for your replies.
Josh
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:00:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Had the same problem with all 3 of my SA mags.  Follow the good moderator's advice, switch to Wilsons.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The Remedy is easy.........

Wilson 47D

+1

I thought Novaks were awesome, until I tried a couple of Wilson Combat 47D mags.  If I break down and finally get my concealed carry permit, I will carry my S&W 1911PD with Wilson Combat mags at the ready.  Novaks will be strictly for the range, with the Wilson's getting reliability checks every now and again.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:41:41 PM EDT
[#4]
+1  for the 47D

They are the best IMO
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replis. I went out and got a wilson combat 47D. I am still needing to take it to the range but it seems to be a grat match with my springer.
Josh
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:14:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top